Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Gaming] What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 20-12-2018 10:06 AM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Heya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? :smiling-face: Any favorites :winking-face: 

- Sjors

96 REPLIES 96
TracyR
Options

Hey @SjorsK

That's a tough one!

At the moment, I'm back to playing Guitar Hero and Call of Duty.

Haven't had a lot of time recently to explore some new titles. 

What about you?

:raised-hand-with-part-between-middle-and-ring-fingers:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
I'm currently enjoying myself with Smash Ultimate. Other than that I love RPG's/RTS games :smiling-face:
DannyT
Options
I think we're all forgetting about Fornite or 8-Ball Pool on your phone.

But in all seriousness, I'm currently getting back into Sea of Thieves after the recent updates!

Welcome to the Community!

Spectrum
Pioneer
Options

Love :video-game: Looking forward to the holidays to catch up with a bunch of games and get some :trophy::smiling-face:

So many good games, so little time:shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Gosh, you don't wanna know how many times I subscribed for the xbox game pass to play Sea of Thieves. I guess that I know bought the game haha :winking-face: I never played it though!

I know spectrum, known issue! :winking-face: I'm glad that I have quite a decent PC if I say so myself so I can run any game at the highest quality possible :smiling-face: (Not counting flammable RTX things :winking-face: ).
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm afraid I'm not really an avid gamer in any sense ! :face-with-rolling-eyes:

The game I have on my phone at present is Angry Birds 2 for a bit of nostalgia when I'm at a loss for something to do.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Apart from working and recording music, gaming is my biggest outlet. Currently playing Smash Ultimate, Destiny 2 (I know, I know), Red Dead 2, Elite Dangerous, Diablo III, Spider-Man, Final Fantasy XIV, RuneScape plus many more (too many). Wouldn't mind giving Sea of Thieves a go but heard the endgame is lacking somewhat. 

CarlH
Options

You may like Desert Golfing, @BandOfBrothers. I have it on my phone and it controls similar to Angry Birds. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@CarlH wrote:

You may like Desert Golfing, @BandOfBrothers. I have it on my phone and it controls similar to Angry Birds. 

I shall take a look @CarlH Thank you. 

To add I tried Fortnight and even though is a highly polished game in every sense I just didn't have the time to continue with it.

I might give it another go ! 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes