Support

Open search

User Rankings 👈

Mastermind

Pica pica chú Golpe de Peste, pica pica chú Golpe de Plaga, pika pika chú Ñu

Sorry is a rotation of the DK in the wow, what would you think now?

Highlighted
Mastermind

Omen is coming, do you meet to Omen as player?

With this one are three and I can text six handred in a day if you want  then what will we come?

Mastermind

as me as all ok? as Community and keep calm, efusiously is signal of wear, be practice and help to the colleages and do not disturb its works, but be grated of post for me or other users too with interesting contens and things curious, because I prefere a beauty sorprese than a informer spoilero thanks, and I don't try to find battle, we are definig diferent technical concept created by me and for me. 

Superuser II
Superuser II

Good job! I didn't also know the order of user rankings.

Mastermind

better don't know Libb, is only an index...

Superuser I
Superuser I

@AntS wrote:

Apologies to @AndrewL , ('cos he just asked me) but I just remembered about this thread I came across on the Polish Samsung Community recently: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Dyskusje-og%C3%B3lne/Zosta%C5%84-Legend%C4%85-Czyli-o-rangach-na... 

Appears that 'Legend' is the last one that comes after 'GrandMaster'.

My ranking doesn't say that though 😂

@AndrewL congratulations you were right !

Viele Grüße,
Eisik
Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst ? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.
Superuser I
Superuser I
Ranks are fun, but not really something to go for if you ask me Quality above quantity

That said, nobody so far has the Superuser 3 rank (As far I'm aware) and as far I understand that rank is something extremely special and I dare to bet that most of us will never get there.

Still, it is interesting to see them all. Quite a few!
Mastermind

hahahaha there are persons as me that with one post the revolution began  hahahahaha

Superuser I
Superuser I
@SjorsK my friend is at Superuser 2 I think next year he will get 3

Viele Grüße,
Eisik
Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst ? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.
Mastermind

@Eisik wrote:
@SjorsKmy friend is at Superuser 2 I think next year he will get 3

Top Liked Authors