Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are problems to use another languaje in Oficial Samsung UE website?

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 10:41 AM)
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Some personal of Samsung banned me for use Spanish (maternal languaje) in the Samsung Lounge Radio Channel, that it's for me, not for you, I share a bit of powerful contents and info for the interested people there.

In others Forum around the World, Samsung or not, people write in the languaje that people can, you are free to answer or not, but myself answer question in Spain of English and USA people than are living there or use that channel.

What is the problem @CarlH ?

Are you forbidding to speak some languaje because you do not speak it or do not know a translator as me use all day for move me by the World?

The barriers are put by you, that is a sign of making little progress towards what is coming :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AntS
Options

Hi @RpBP ,

You weren't banned for using Spanish. We informed you what the temporary ban was for at the time we did it. If you are still unsure as to why we temporarily banned you, then please send me a PM and I will discuss the matter with you.

Please read the Community Terms of Service, in particular these parts:

1. Acceptable Use

You must not upload any content that includes any of the following inappropriate content:

2. Flooding the Samsung Community with excessive posts, meaningless posts, or posts unrelated to the topic or permit any ‘bot’ or automated posting to the Samsung Community;

3. Discussions of moderator actions on the boards. If you need to comment on a moderator action, please private message

1. Breach of the Terms & Termination
  • If you fail to abide by these Terms we may remove your submission. We may also send an email that informs you that your Submission has been deleted or edited.
  • We reserve the right immediately to terminate your use of the Samsung Community if you breach, or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are likely to breach, these Terms or you otherwise engage in conduct which we determine in our sole discretion to be unacceptable.

The Samsung Community is for everyone, not just for one or a couple of people.

On the European Samsung Community here we have different language boards, which can be accessed and journeyed through via the 3 line Community Menu on the left, and scrolling down to the bottom drop-down menu:

Community Language Boards.JPG

We have different language forums in order for people who are native (or secondary, tertiary) speakers of that language to more easily connect and communicate with each other and the wider audience of that language. Which is why we as Moderators tend to request users to post more in the language of that particular forum... if they're able. 

It's no different to being requested to post about Smartphones in the Smartphones forum and TVs in the TV forum.

We're always happy to help out with any translation/expression difficulties to aid a better and wider understanding of one another and the situation.

Whenever I’ve posted on the other language forums of the Samsung European Community I’ve always done so in the language of those forums – which I do out of respect for that specific language Community and the audience reading that forum. I’ve always tried to make myself as easy to understand for them as I can. You'll find that everyone across the whole Samsung European Community Team does the same if they're posting across the language forums - as indeed do our Superusers and many of our other users too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

En español (Google Translate):

Hola @RpBP

No te prohibieron el uso del español. Le informamos para qué era la prohibición temporal en el momento en que lo hicimos. Si todavía no está seguro de por qué lo prohibimos temporalmente, envíeme un mensaje privado y discutiré el asunto con usted.

Lea los Términos de servicio de la comunidad, en particular estas partes:

Uso aceptable

No debe cargar ningún contenido que incluya cualquiera de los siguientes contenidos inapropiados:

2. Inundar la Comunidad de Samsung con publicaciones excesivas, publicaciones sin sentido o publicaciones no relacionadas con el tema o permitir cualquier publicación 'bot' o automatizada en la Comunidad de Samsung;

3. Discusiones de acciones de moderador en los tableros. Si necesita comentar sobre una acción de moderador, envíe un mensaje privado

Incumplimiento de los Términos y Terminación
Si no cumple con estos Términos, podemos eliminar su envío. También podemos enviar un correo electrónico que le informa que su Envío ha sido eliminado o editado.
Nos reservamos el derecho de terminar inmediatamente su uso de la Comunidad Samsung si usted incumple, o si tenemos motivos razonables para creer que es probable que infrinja estos Términos o que de lo contrario participe en una conducta que, a nuestro exclusivo criterio, consideramos inaceptable.

La Comunidad Samsung es para todos, no solo para una o un par de personas.

En la Comunidad Europea de Samsung aquí tenemos diferentes tableros de idiomas, a los que se puede acceder y navegar a través del menú de comunidad de 3 líneas a la izquierda, y desplazándose hacia abajo hasta el menú desplegable inferior:

Community Language Boards02.jpg

Tenemos diferentes foros de idiomas para que las personas que son hablantes nativos (o secundarios, terciarios) de ese idioma puedan conectarse y comunicarse más fácilmente entre sí y con la audiencia más amplia de ese idioma. Es por eso que nosotros, como moderadores, tendemos a solicitar a los usuarios que publiquen más en el idioma de ese foro en particular ... si pueden.

No es diferente a que se le pida que publique sobre Smartphones en el foro de Smartphones y televisores en el foro de TV.

Siempre estamos felices de ayudar con cualquier dificultad de traducción / expresión para ayudar a una mejor y más amplia comprensión el uno del otro y la situación.

Cada vez que publico en los foros de otros idiomas de la Comunidad Europea de Samsung, siempre lo hago en el idioma de esos foros, lo cual hago por respeto a esa comunidad de idiomas específica y a la audiencia que lee ese foro. Siempre he tratado de hacerme lo más fácil de entender para ellos. Descubrirá que todos en todo el Equipo de la Comunidad Europea de Samsung hacen lo mismo si publican en los foros de idiomas, al igual que nuestros Superusuarios y muchos de nuestros otros usuarios también.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I don't go to read now, but you well know you have not reason, and the treatament to me was very bad, if you don't understand Spanish and do not know the lenguaje, do not translate, as you well know P2-P3 :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: 

Private message...if you banned me without reason then, you tried speak with the customer first?...NO...in Free Samsung Lounge Radio Channel hahahaha are you crazy or what is hapend here?......is a joke of ignorant people, I thing :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Captura.JPG

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

All UE there, as my lover Spanish lenguaje as well :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

No está prohibido escribir español aquí ni en ningún sitio por ser una lengua natural hablada y escrita por todos los lados, y usted no me banea por haber escrito un par de frases en esta lengua porque no me da la gana de esos aires de poder que tenemos algunos y facilidad de banear sin razón aparente...habrá que ver los vicios ocultos detras de todo ésto, ¿ahora qué más? Tengo que aguantarme y callarme como ustedes quieren pasar desapercibidos, usted se equivoca como siempre y bastante según yo veo las cosas como son :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Ahora si quiere traduzca usted lo dicho anteriormente con su magnífico traductor ajeno al ser interno del código del foro y web :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Y si eres listo la coges rápido :ok-hand:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

¿Tu te llamas CarL?

0 Likes