Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The most important decision in the morning...

(Topic created on: 16-03-2019 09:23 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Coffee or Tea? :winking-face: 

Whats your pick , and how do you prefer to drink your favorite brew :smiling-face: 

55 REPLIES 55
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Libb
MegaStar
Options

@RpBP I'm not an exper of beer :smiling-face: I drink Pilsner Urquell because it is our only one basic beer so I can drink 2-4 mugs without stomach issues. But some my friends are able to get 10 mugs without issues (but not Pilsner Urquell because it is too strong).

Which beer do you prefer?

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

0 Likes
Libb
MegaStar
Options

@KristynaB  ? :smiling-face:

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

One we are cooking

I prefere old recipes :winking-face:, but I like to check all ones

Are you curious to know?

vvllaaddaa
Options

Hi everyone :fisted-hand:

@RpBP

Something that has been very important for my body, and also been a part of my daily routine for a few years now, is drinking warm lemon water. I have started every day with a glass of warm lemon water and it has made a huge differences for me. Warm lemon water in the morning helps kickstart the digestion process for the day. Since this routine I feel full of energy :sun-with-face:  If you’re the type of person who habitually hits the snooze button,  this has also helped me to break the habit :winking-face:

Tip:

Always use fresh lemons, organic if possible, never bottled lemon juice. I squeeze 1/2 a lemon with each glass and I drink it down first thing before I eat a single thing, or workout, etc. Sometimes I add freshly grated ginger or mint.

Spoiler
If I have to choose between a cup of coffee and a cup of tea I would take a cup of tea. The reason is caffeine gives me anxiety. It also has to be a fruit tea, as green and black tea also contain up to 75mgs of caffeine.

It doesn’t matter how tired I am, the alternative is much worse. If I have any caffeine, I get jittery inside, nervous and have the impending feeling of doom that something is terribly wrong. I become nervous about talking to anybody and feel on the verge of panic. All of this for no other reason than simply – caffeine! Not kidding. I could be having a great day and not be feeling any of those things otherwise. A little caffeine and BAM!
Quitting coffee is the best thing I ever did :winking-face:
YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

I have to have my coffee in the morning to kick start the day but I do love black tea with lemon as well.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

WOW !!! so elegant !!! :sun-with-face: and your words... personality !!!. Sometimes, we will speak , if you want of course.

Thanks for your recommendation. 

Mi sister uses lemon for salad. Lemon has a lot of propierties as you tested, for cook, in some places of the world is a sustitutive of the vinegar. Flavor is different.

I'm sorry, because there are a lot of new names and I don't meet you enought

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Well done, I like go to coffee shops or drink a special cup of tea looking to the sunset (with protocol), remember you can test compound teas :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
TracyR
Options

Ooooo, Tea all the way for me, no sugar and not too much milk. I also prefer Twinings to other brands.

During the summer I ALWAYS have a daily Iced Tea, usually the peach on from Costa, or the Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks.

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

We don't stop and you more !!! then some fruits will be fine for all

Tastes similars hahaha fine but left a "speaking with someone" or "alone depend of the day" or "both" as me. I will check Green Tea Lemonade soon :winking-face:

0 Likes