Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The most important decision in the morning...

(Topic created on: 31-03-2019 11:31 AM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Coffee or Tea? :winking-face: 

Whats your pick , and how do you prefer to drink your favorite brew :smiling-face: 

55 REPLIES 55
MasukaH
Voyager
Options

Hi guys!

I love a good cuppa! With two tea bags though.. usually on a morning and when I come home from work :smiling-face:

I also love milky coffe/latte! 

I try to drink water when I can,  I also like fruit smoothies.. I've started to make my own at home now, anything left over from this I turn into frozen yohgurt! :smiling-face:

I need to try the warm lemon tea, sounds good. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: 

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Please to meet you, @MasukaH 

Smoothies :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye: is a very good option for breakfast  and as you prepare it is genial in others moments too. I'm prepare too as you but without ice.

Water!! very importand.

You love the strong tea  :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:, it's fine

Ummm warm or cold tea...depend of the moment of the day and the place

Greetings

0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@MasukaH wrote:

Hi guys!

I love a good cuppa! With two tea bags though.. usually on a morning and when I come home from work :smiling-face:

I also love milky coffe/latte! 

I try to drink water when I can,  I also like fruit smoothies.. I've started to make my own at home now, anything left over from this I turn into frozen yohgurt! :smiling-face:

I need to try the warm lemon tea, sounds good. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: 

Smoothies sound like the best idea :heavy-black-heart::heavy-black-heart::heavy-black-heart:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

...With a little bit of sweet ron and fresh :winking-face:

All depend of the flavors :winking-face:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

@SjorsK where we go? :smiling-face-with-horns:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

it could be dificult the decision of tomorrow morning...

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8X9_MgEdCg

Typical Spanish "Churros" and toast with something or Continental Breakfast @SjorsK ? 

Drink?, coffee with milk, please :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

:winking-face:

Someone more?

🙃

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

:smiling-face::smiling-face-with-sunglasses: