Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The most important decision in the morning...

(Topic created on: 19-03-2019 06:45 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Coffee or Tea? :winking-face: 

Whats your pick , and how do you prefer to drink your favorite brew :smiling-face: 

55 REPLIES 55
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

@ChrisM  I would like drink those cupas with you...could be very funy hahahaha :fisted-hand:

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@RpBP  Well thanks, yes think water  first thing is good for your body and has beneficial effects.

I usually just take butter with the Toast, have Jam an odd time.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Last day I read that breakfast bacon is beneficial for the body.

I like bacon, sandwich of jam and cheese or toast of Spanish jam with natural tomato and olive oil...other times I improvise :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Also I  drink orange juice or multifruits juice before first coffee often.

Greetings

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

@Libb and you? :camera:

Libb
MegaStar
Options

At home just a glass of water and in the office capucino from the coffee-machine because make a coffee manually without coffee is mission impossible.

Beer? I don't drink much but I prefer an alcohol free beer because I drive often and when I rarely  drink alcohol then I prefer Pilsner Urquell :smiling-face:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Water and Capucino !!! :ok-hand:

Wine? not in the morning hahaha

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Water first thing, then strong black coffee until about 12 ish. Then back on the water.

Welcome to the Community!

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Drink some tea if you work long time @DannyT :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

@Libb about beer we can speak, one friend is teaching me, he is a very good brewmaster.  3 followed as maximum, I prefere one very good beer than too many, depending of the situation.

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes