Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread [Link]

Highlighted

Hi all! 

Feel free to say "Hi!" to your fellow Community members in The Introduce Yourself Thread

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
First Poster

Hi all newbie here whats happening

Highlighted

Hi @Carole5. Welcome to the Community! Please feel free to introduce yourself

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi all! I'm Missm. a long time happy Samsung owber:

I've been a student and now graduated. I love art and I love design. My latest object of desire I are modern electronic devices this is where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading, writing, art, craftwork and visual design..

I'm a Fantasy, or so I've recovered within the last year and a half. My interest now include sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. My plans now I'm a member the Samsung community is to have many conversations   The very first of many virtual instant messages!🙂🥇😹👍

Highlighted

Hi all I'm new to this 

Highlighted

Hi @Brucey73, welcome to the Community! I recommend this thread to introduce yourself! 

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Missm   Hi and welcome to the community.  Most have placed their introductions on this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-News-Rules-FAQs/The-Introduce-Yourself-Thread/td-p/328..., quite a few pages now.

Feel free to  raise queries/detail experiences/give advice on Tv,mobiles,Cameras/IT in the relevant sub sections.

You can join in discussions in the lounge on interests and welcome to start new threads.

Highlighted

Something oddly familiar about this... 

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

New to this someone talk

Highlighted

Hi @Craig-dil-1986. This thread may be of some use to you!

Top Liked Authors