Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread [Link]

(Topic created on: 05-08-2018 07:14 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smiling-face::smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Feel free to say "Hi!" to your fellow Community members in The Introduce Yourself Thread:heavy-black-heart:

32 REPLIES 32
Carole5
First Poster
Options

Hi all newbie here whats happening

CarlH
Options
Missm
Apprentice
Options

Hi all! I'm Missm. a long time happy Samsung owber:

I've been a student and now graduated. I love art and I love design. My latest object of desire I are modern electronic devices this is where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading, writing, art, craftwork and visual design..

I'm a Fantasy, or so I've recovered within the last year and a half. My interest now include sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. My plans now I'm a member the Samsung community is to have many conversations   The very first of many virtual instant messages!🙂🥇😹👍

Brucey73
First Poster
Options

Hi all I'm new to this 

CarlH
Options

Hi @Brucey73, welcome to the Community! I recommend this thread to introduce yourself! 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Missm   Hi and welcome to the community.  Most have placed their introductions on this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-News-Rules-FAQs/The-Introduce-Yourself-Thread/td-p/328..., quite a few pages now.

Feel free to  raise queries/detail experiences/give advice on Tv,mobiles,Cameras/IT in the relevant sub sections.

You can join in discussions in the lounge on interests and welcome to start new threads.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AntS
Options
Craig-dil-1986
First Poster
Options

New to this someone talk

CarlH
Options
0 Likes