Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So incredibly sad...😢

(Topic created on: 19-09-2019 11:09 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi...

At 30-10-2013 I was watching a tv show I watch every day called 'De Wereld Draait Door' (DWDD)..and there was a guy (ex soccer player) to promote his book...Immideatly I noticed his speach wasn't right..When the interviewer asked about it, he got very emotional and told that a month earlier the diagnosis ALS (in Dutch)...I was so moved by this that I had to cry too...

That is the day I first heard about FERNANDO RICKSEN...I was very intrigued and decided to follow him in very way that I could...And so I did...

This man is a true hero...He always kept fighting, had such a positive way of thinking through this horrible decease...

And he and his little girl were so cute together...

The torture for Fernando is over now.. 

I'm praying that his little girl has the same strong mind and perseverance as her daddy to coop and heal from this tragady in her (way to young!) life of losing her father...

To Fernando: You have fought this horrible and incurable decease like a true hero!Nothing but respect for you!Now you can rest my man!RIP...

All of my love, 

José

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I'm very proud to be Dutch!Our best import 'products' are dance music & DJ's, 'water management' and soccer players...(and of course we are tiny 'narco state' doing big business) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Pssssh Josje, thats Export Products.

Its sad to see those illnesses happen. I hope we can get a decent cure soon ^-^
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Of course it is export!Stupid me🤦🏼‍♀️...I'm making a fool of myself overestimating my English (by not feeling the need to check my messages, before posting it! 

Sorry peeps

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Haha, no worries. It happens to the best of us. In this case you should not overthink it. The Dutch word is litterally the same as the english word :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Oh man!You make me feel like even more a dumb ass! 

I thought I had a legit reason for my stupid mistake (not checking before posting)...But the fact that both languages use the same word...There's a great possibility I wouldn't notice it, even if I would check it before posting..🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

I think it's better for me to 🤐 for today!! 😉😉

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I think no :sun-with-face::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I have many places to visit, and your Country is one of them. Six moths ago, I had a work offer for one of your Ministery in La Haya !! hahahahaha

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I was thinking in to live there with my car and PCs and forget all. Driving to Amsterdam some weekends to pass a funny time and disconect a bit of the work. I suppose Dutch people could try to adopt me a few years more. The main project had around 5 years minimum :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

All stopped after explain the real conditions there with the intermediary, no very specials, but only to try to change some primordials aspects not adecuates to me or a real situation in your Country about salary and free days (bad condition for an Spanish eemployee outside of his Country). Bye José have you a nice Sunday, I wait your are better today :smiling-face:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Also in a town hall of my city...iqual of bad conditions for me or other...both :serious-face-with-symbols-covering-mouth:

0 Likes