Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Unpacked 7th August 2019.

(Topic created on: 03-08-2019 03:41 AM)
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

So looking forward to this event.

Being a Note 9 owner I'm excited to see what the Note 10 brings to the table.

Screenshot_20190702-070659_Lite.jpg

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

10 REPLIES 10
DannyT
Options
Ooh, me too!

What are hoping to see with this model? Are you considering the upgrade?

Welcome to the Community!

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Definitely interested @DannyT 

Rumour mill suggests x3 models.

It will be nice to have a fingerprint scanner to use on the front although I've no issues using the Note 9 scanner on the back.

As long as I can by a Dual Hybrid Duos Version I'll be happy.

The icing on the cake would be a 5G variant so I'm future proofed for it. I really don't think we'll get this option this time around however.  

I use Bluetooth Headphones and the Samsung Galaxy Buds so no headphone Jack if that's happens isn't a deal breaker for me.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Should certainly be interesting to see the latest developments,though have not had experience with recent Note Devices myself.  Some further information here https://www.t3.com/features/samsung-galaxy-note-10-price-release-date-camera-leak

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some interesting specs in that link there @JAMES4578  especially the possibility of the higher spec Note 10 pro having 5G !

Time will tell.   :winking-face:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Don't worry for Stereo Jack in Note 10, it will come with Usb C and USB_C to jack Stereo Adapter.

I also use bluetooth speakers but manufactured by Sony at this time. The bluetooth headphones, that like to me, are expensive for me now, Sony too. I tried to find one with autonomy and functionality rather than extreme sound quality.

*Samsung Conversor Adapter Note 10

jacks.JPG

Could be interesting Note 10 + for us. I had to buy the Note 8 instead of the S8+. I always knew that I needed the S-Pen, but Note 8 was under cooking.

Three days ago I was watching mobile phones and congratulations to 2 or 3 manufacturers, and Samsung was inside. Oppo as balanced option.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

About S-Pen in newest Note10, now the options are expanded, gestures in the air with sounds :tennis-racquet-and-ball:, activation of the night mode on the front camera, possibility of controlling the focus in real time, etc. The Galaxy Note 10 will be in white, black and red while the Note 10+ will do it in the same black and white plus another called crystal.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

But I think will come a 10th anniversary edition and we will love it...:four-leaf-clover:

It will be my new phone but with S-Pen...for thinking that there is nothing left :face-with-rolling-eyes:

...but at the moment I love S8+ with hundreds of stories. The last big one, I forget it in a external chair of a Gas Station during a few time and we got it, thanks all. 

Perhaps it would improve connection stability with an external unit of 32GB or more and some inconsistencies of incompatibilities with old technologies.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thought I'd put some Note 10 Reviews here, a few might be of interest:

https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-note-10

https://www.dxomark.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10-5g-camera-review/

https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Actually I'm quite excited to get my hands on one myself. Which will probably be early september :smiling-face: But yeah, the Note 10+ might be my personal phone for the next year or so (Will most likely order it with my 13th month salary).