cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 - February 11

(Topic created on: 06-01-2020 11:31 AM)
AntS
Options

"On February 11, Samsung Electronics will unveil new, innovative devices that will shape the next decade of mobile experiences. The reveal will take place at the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Event in San Francisco at 11 a.m. PST.
Livestreaming of the event will be available at Samsung Global Newsroom, Samsung Mobile Press, and Samsung.com."

Wonder exactly what's coming? And what's the significance of the two 'blocks'? :thinking-face:

Post speculation and thoughts here!

19 REPLIES 19
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

I prefer to wait and be surprised ;D The rumor mill online goes full and if you look too far you will spoil yourself because around these times there tend to be unfortunate leaks (Which in the past have been proven correct). But there are always a few things that are kept under wraps :smiling-face:

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Think that whilst good to keep some things under wrap  temptation to speculate/find out  the next big thing at an event.

Will put this in  a spoiler just in case .

Spoiler
The new S11 (or S20) and Galaxy Folds could be unveiled seperately https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/samsung 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

DannyT
Options

Save the date, and add it to your calendar here!

Welcome to the Community!

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
I just got the news that I will be at the unpacked event \o/ Only thing is that my work has to approve my time off of course ^-^ But I guess they will :face-with-tears-of-joy:
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SjorsK wrote:
I just got the news that I will be at the unpacked event \o/ Only thing is that my work has to approve my time off of course ^-^ But I guess they will :face-with-tears-of-joy:

@SjorsK, all being well that certainly is marvellous!  :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Yuuuuushhhh, got the phonecall today :face-with-tears-of-joy: I'm super excited haha :face-with-tears-of-joy:
danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Congratulations, @SjorsK :party-popper:

I hope you'll enjoy your staying in San Francisco :smiling-face:

See you soon!

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

oficial samsung article including short teaser video,  Galaxy fans in London and Seoul will ahave the opportunity to see the stunning displays in person at Piccadilly Circus and COEX  from 30th  January.

https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-billboards-and-teaser-film-hint-at-the-shape-of-things-to-co... 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Short teaser video, but no devices shown.  

Samsung fans will be able to see displays in London and Seoul from 30  January :

Shape Of The Future 

0 Likes