cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 - February 11

(Topic created on: 10-02-2020 12:36 PM)
AntS
Options

"On February 11, Samsung Electronics will unveil new, innovative devices that will shape the next decade of mobile experiences. The reveal will take place at the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Event in San Francisco at 11 a.m. PST.
Livestreaming of the event will be available at Samsung Global Newsroom, Samsung Mobile Press, and Samsung.com."

Wonder exactly what's coming? And what's the significance of the two 'blocks'? :thinking-face:

Post speculation and thoughts here!

19 REPLIES 19
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

I'm underway to San Francisco 😊

TrainTrain

FlightFlight

All paperwork is done 😁 Unpacked here I come!20200210_043258.jpg

Happy, tired and stormy.Happy, tired and stormy.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SjorsK  Have a good time and let us know all about it :smiling-face:     Weather seems to be ok in San Francisco.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@SjorsK have a nice travel, and enjoy your trip to San Francisco :smiling-face:

See you soon!

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Ready to see Unpacked's livestream? :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

We have a direct official live stream available here:

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unpacked in just under 4 and a half hours now, 7 PM uk time :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sure @SjorsK  will have an entertaining review of the experience.

However in the meantime will post a  few articles, we got to hear about the S20, the Z flip, the latest on 5G and the new Galaxy Buds. On the music front more innovative solutions with Spotify integration and casting a Bluetooth connection. Bound to be a bit of a Buzz.    https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/02/11/heres-everything-samsung-announced-at-unpacked-2020/ 

https://www.t3.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s20-price-release-date-specs-11-february 

https://edition.cnn.com/business/live-news/samsung-unpacked-galaxy-s20 

The Unpacked link that you can view again already posted by @danitudi971 , however here is a highlights one if you just want to see that.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SjorsK Love the blog- looks like great experience overall and you have captured a few great moments.   Must of had some fun, great pics too! I've posted something on Dutch community too.

danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Something is telling me that someone enjoyed his trip to San Francisco :thinking-face:

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Haha, I definitely did enjoy my trip ^-^ (I'm on the video 😛 )