Did you mean: 

[Music Corner] Listen or watch this...

(Topic created on: 13-09-2019 06:04 PM)
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Anonymous User

Mono_2.jpg

If you like something or not, or simply you found it interesting, post here Ghost

If you are one of those who listen or watch something and say ... wow I have to pass it ... this is your corner ...

We could have a good time commenting it hahaha :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

Comment is optional, but the best thing is if you want, tell us a little. 

Music, video, documentals, news, desing, motor, videoclip, art ... Show it !! or Sense  it!!

AN FRIEND US INFORM THAT IS RECOMENDABLE DESACTIVATE ALARMS IF YOU USE THIS CHANNEL, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

1,733 REPLIES 1,733
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

no wind as yesterday night but raining today a bit, was a pleasure

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

its for yours:

and for me :cat-face:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Peace brother

AntS
Options

@RpBP , 

To give more explanation:

YouTube’s standards and guidelines are different to the Samsung Community’s. For example, on YouTube peeps can throw around all sorts of profanity words like confetti; but on the Samsung Community they’re censored. We’ve had to delete a few of the videos you posted in this thread as they’re not appropriate for the Community.

It’s less about better time management from us than it is about us asking you for perhaps more consideration for other Community users and topics and to have a greater responsibility. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

This thread is currently receiving a relatively small audience, and so doesn’t justify the large amount of Moderator attention that it’d take to ensure all the content is appropriate… if we have multiple 90+ minute videos posted along with the many other videos.

The simple solution is that we could just instantly delete any videos that are too long. Or close the thread (and any similar ones that get posted). 😞

But I’d prefer to keep the party going... and not to have fights between us Mods and you guys. Most music videos, and trailers for movie, TV shows and games are well under 15 minutes, so I think asking for that as a limit is reasonable. :smiling-face:

P.S. I like you too... even if there are times I'm not sure what you're saying. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye::heavy-black-heart:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Fine :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::sun-with-face:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Playing too, Battlefield2 as tester and last ones in Multiplayer little more plus

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

*Sorry, is the most real multiplay video I found with a good quality in Youtube, thanks yours

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Radio Station from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 0:00:14 Rod Stewart - Young Turks 0:04:35 Billy Idol - White Wedding 0:08:24 Boston - Smokin' 0:12:19 Kiss - Strutter 0:15:36 Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful 0:18:51 David Bowie - Somebody Up There Likes Me 0:22:47 Toto - Hold The Line 0:27:18 The Who - Eminence Front 0:32:10 Humble Pie - Get Down to It 0:36:33 Heart - Barracuda 0:39:46 Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird 0:45:54 Joe Cocker - Woman to Woman 0:50:27 Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River 0:52:53 America - A Horse with No Name 0:56:36 Foghat - Slow Ride 0:59:46 Tom Petty - Runnin' Down a Dream 1:04:40 Eddie Money - Two Tickets to Paradise DJ: Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith (voiced by Axl Rose)

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

para que quede todo claro, es en lo que pensaba ahora mismo, en todos vosotros o ustedes y este mundo fantástico de Princesas Leias Preciosas que visteis por ahí :banknote-with-pound-sign::four-leaf-clover::ok-hand:

Cierro retransmisión que estoy haciendolo en directo desde hace décadas, un saludos para todos de parte de la Royal Family One

Gracias por el espectáculo ofrecido por nuestro colaborador de contenido al mostrarles sus quehaceres diarios, para mi fue un espectáculo sin ver nada más antes parecido en su nivel de profesionalidad aparente y en directo, siendo de gran ayuda su colaboraciones venideras de ese mundo mágico donde vuelan y hacen acrobacias que yo nunca podré ni hacer ni en sueños.

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Ahora bien, intentaré cerra el thread un par de días o así por si podemos sacar algo en claro sobre esos misiles que nos apuntan siempre cuando nadie me vea.

Vamos dejando claro quién manda aquí, que no soy yo, por supuesto, pero estoy en ello, pero sólo para charlar cuando nos apetezca hacerlo.

Un saludo para y su predecesores anteriores a los primeros homínidos encontrados antes que en Asia. Pueden hablar ustedes sin prisas, yo estoy bien:

Kim Jong-un

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-un

Intentaré y seguro haré leer sobre él más detenidamente y aprender de sus astucias combatisticas ampliables a empresas como Amazon futurista.

Un saludo de nuestra parte.

0 Likes