Did you mean: 

[Music Corner] Listen or watch this...

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 09:09 PM)
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Anonymous User

Mono_2.jpg

If you like something or not, or simply you found it interesting, post here Ghost

If you are one of those who listen or watch something and say ... wow I have to pass it ... this is your corner ...

We could have a good time commenting it hahaha :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

Comment is optional, but the best thing is if you want, tell us a little. 

Music, video, documentals, news, desing, motor, videoclip, art ... Show it !! or Sense  it!!

AN FRIEND US INFORM THAT IS RECOMENDABLE DESACTIVATE ALARMS IF YOU USE THIS CHANNEL, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

1,733 REPLIES 1,733
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

---END OF INT----

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@RpBP  I am aware that the translation is not always ideal,yes Spanish and English can be different in meaning and context.  However I did rephrase some of the words.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@RpBP  I think the main point of @AntS '  post was that the Moderators do need to monitor Videos and Samsung Community rules will be a bit different from You Tube.   Generally Videos are required to be of a "Family Friendly" nature.   The   request is that Videos in this section should be no longer than 15 minutes.    Terms and Conditions can be seen here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/News-Rules-FAQs/Community-Guidelines/td-p/97

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Our first game console in old version:

With pistol and rifle as extra for shot to a square

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Really full immersive with EAX, mision accomplished :sun-with-face::heavy-black-heart:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Changing to @GoldorakJe te l'ai rappelé !! :four-leaf-clover::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Bonjour, quelle a été votre expérience après la mise à jour sur Android 9 et +? Savez-vous que notre mobile ne passera pas à Android 10? Dicecn là-bas, nous devons tout spécifier au cas où les mouches. Je préfère vous demander ici que sur la chaîne française. Merci

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

here and in all place with enought hummity and fresh of lemon close to a paella, while you are singing the sea :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::winking-face::grinning-face-with-one-large-and-one-small-eye:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

in Summers and Brixby time

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

are yours problems, let me to me to do or work as I always try to pefect make

0 Likes