Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator vs. User CHALLENGE

(Topic created on: 30-09-2019 04:10 PM)
Lykia
MegaStar
Options

Hi Users ! 🙌

Here I have a challenge for ALL of us incl. Modarators and if he wants @YulianK ..

So the Challenge is this:

The normal Users have to COUNT UP TO 100.

If they finish the Moderators have to open a Thread like this (Game, Challenge, etc..)

BUT !! : If the Mods write something into the thread while we are Counting we have to reset the game, so we Users start again from 0.

So goooood Luck !!!

I start :

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
57 REPLIES 57
Lykia
MegaStar
Options

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
AlinaS
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Only at 17 repeating?

No visionaries...

I left you the high term of adult concious and @ThePlayerOne can prepare a Challenger in a play game or where you want do :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Fornite?

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I never check...25

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
@RpBP Fortnite isn't my thing...

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

new drivers nvidia for update numbers by cuda and restart count to $p

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I tell you about motivations or other people as preview, let us continue with pentients things, and create content for the real and available terms and people in the Community, other quest were present in the program were you and me are out. Let to that people some movements more and you be patient and create a good form about your idea tiping some examples for us, and complete concept to the idea to one moderator if you want or free.

Thanks and please to meet you, and I continue watching your ideas :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

We are lost the infinite winsdowm of old Samsung players where they must tell us about ploblems, histories as solutions for this more than 65 years along, it's was part of the challeger idea, if you are mod or Superuser you can text and check to Spanish Superuser Initial Idea, thanks you.

0 Likes