Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's play a game: Would You Rather

(Topic created on: 24-01-2020 07:26 PM)
LizB
Explorer
Options

Thought this might be fun to see what everyone thinks. Feel free to add your own would you rathers! 

Would you rather:

• No internet OR have the government be able to track your every whereabout, action, and thought
  • The highest quality headphones (oh hey, Galaxy Buds :grinning-face-with-one-large-and-one-small-eye:) but only one side works OR airplane quality headphones that cut out for five seconds every minute
  • Go to the gym for an hour OR have your body experience the positive effects of having gone to the gym but you have no recollection of that hour (essentially, losing an hour of your life every time you choose to exercise - no pain but with the gain!). 

go.gif

For me, I think I'd pick:

• No internet
  • High quality headphones
  • Go to the gym (for real) 
14 REPLIES 14
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
No internet OR have the government be able to track your every whereabout, action, and thought

Second option! ^-^ Even though I was a privacy activist, I do believe that my government has my best intentions in mind. Plus it eliminates the issue with "trust" considering they completely know all my intentions so as long I'm a good, well intending citizen, I would have nothing to worry about :smiling-face:
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Id rather be drenched in messy gunge. You'll have to tie me up and throw me off the ledge to force me to do a bungee jump!
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If you were " enticed" to do   a solo Karaoke

would you rather sing  "I will Survive "or  "You Sexy Thing"

Think I'd go for You Sexy Thing.

If you were persuaded to do a duet or group karaoke  would you rather sing  "Don't Stop me Now " or  "Shallow"

I'd go for Don't Stop me Know.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options

"You Sexy Thing" and "Don't Stop Me Now" would be my choices too. 

LizB
Explorer
Options

I will survive and Dont stop me now :smiling-face: 

I feel like Shallow is too serious a song. You can get away with a bit of over-the-topness with Queen!