Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Im a novice on all this.

(Topic created on: 27-12-2018 11:34 PM)
TabBO
Explorer
Options

Hi is there anybody out there?. Im new on this don't know what I'm doing. And don't know if this message will get out. This is my first go on this.Dont know how to use this site!

30 REPLIES 30
TabBO
Explorer
Options

Hi DannyT Thank you I appreciate that!🙂

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@TabBO wrote:

Hi thanks, I feel like th girl who's not got the dress code when showing up at a party.🙄

We have a dress code? *puts on fancy pants*

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
With smartphones its usually that the newer models are more friendly. In the past there where tons of bells and whistles added, currently the focus is more on "Focusing what is important" :smiling-face: The bells and whistlers are still there but are hidden well enough to only be visible when you need them.

About the dresscode: No dresscode haha :face-with-tears-of-joy:
TabBO
Explorer
Options

HiH

0 Likes
TabBO
Explorer
Options

Hi SjorsK hope u ok? Good to hear from u again. Having problems with only being able to read part of a message from someone which appears in my e-mails and don't know how to read/get the rest. Appearing ignorant to people as I can't find them to respond!

0 Likes
Solution
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Things are great, I'm just back from the Christmas celebrations :smiling-face:

In the mail is also a link (Usually blue). You can click on it (Or tap it with your finger, same thing) to open it :smiling-face:
TabBO
Explorer
Options
Frilly knickers for me then😮!!
scc6274
Pioneer
Options
Hi mate
Never put yourself down no you are not silly you simply have now learnt something new that you didn't know before so well done mate
🙂 from Steve 👍
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Happy new year :party-popper::party-popper:

with allone@SjorsK !!!

Good intro jijiji with energy hahahaha

@TabBO Where? ...& rest of c

0 Likes
Lorraine
Student