Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IFA 2019 and the Community Berlin Superuser Experience

(Topic created on: 11-09-2019 02:46 PM)
AndroidGuru
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi Community,

it's been a year since we were with @Libb  for the first time at IFA 2018 in Berlin and now we are there again after a year. I would like to briefly share with you the experiences and program that was prepared for us this year :winking-face:.

Thursday 5. 9. 2019

The first day was planned for arrival, accommodation and dinner. Traveling by car from Prague to Berlin was smooth and took us about 5 and a half hours with breaks for refreshments.

1.jpg2.jpg

After the accommodation we went for a walk in Berlin and at 6.30 pm we had a common Community Dinner.

2a.jpg2b.jpg3.jpg

Friday 6. 9. 2019

The whole next day we had reserved for the IFA, which we really enjoyed, and although we were there from 9.30 to 18.30, we still did not go through it all. The fair is really huge. Here I enclose photographs that publish more than a thousand words :smiling-face:.

Group photoGroup photo5.jpgOur Czech teamOur Czech team7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

We were most excited about the Galaxy Fold, which we could try and I must say that I already save money for myself, because Galaxy Fold is just amazing!

The phone, after you try it, you just love it. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

We then moved directly from the fair to the center again for a joint dinner (which was by the way again excellent) and at midnight we arrived back at the hotel.

20190906_171230.jpg20190906_190735.jpg20190906_200443.jpg

Saturday 7. 9. 2019

In the morning at 6.15 was wake up to buy the necessary gifts for families :smiling-face: after breakfast and at 9.30 we had a meeting with the Community for the last part of the program, which was the Challenge Community Great Berlin Bear Hunt.

The competition was based on the fact that we divided the teams into groups of 6, each team got a Galaxy Note 10+ with an application and a map, where we saw a list of "bears" after Berlin (there are about 2000) and we had as many as possible take a picture and save it to the german Samsung Community.

20190907_095629.jpg20190907_113438.jpg

Check out our other competition photos and other team photos here at the Berlin Superuser Experience.

At the final joint lunch was the announcement of the teams where the main prize for the first two teams was Galaxy Buds.

Unfortunately, we ranked 4th (total of 7 teams). Even so, we did not mind, because the reward for us was both a great experience at the IFA itself and especially well-prepared organization of the whole event Community Berlin Superuser Experience, which was once again the amazing :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:.

20190907_131558.jpg20190907_133242.jpg20190907_141131.jpg

At the same time I would like to thank @YulianK  and @ShaneB  for great organization Berlin Superuser Experience, @KristynaB  for my and @Libb  nomination for this event, of course also thank @vvllaaddaa  and Jakub from Samsung for taking care of us, and thanks also SamsungUK,  SamsungDE, SamsungCZSK and SamsungCommunity.

I can recommend IFA to all technology fans - go to IFA next year. This fair cannot be compared to any such event in our country and you will see here almost all companies in the field of consumer technology and electronics. Berlin is a wonderful city, and if you combine tour with the IFA, you will certainly not regret it. But I recommend reserved at least 2 days. :winking-face:

See you next year at IFA 2020! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

The official article at Samsung Newsroom is available here:  A Fresh Perspective: Highlights from IFA 2019  and video is here: Take a Virtual Tour of Samsung’s IFA 2019 Booth 

13 REPLIES 13
YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

Hey @AndroidGuru Great stuff, it was nice seeing you guys again:clinking-beer-mugs:

AndroidGuru
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thanks, we were also pleased to see you again :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thanks for the detailed  Blog and photos @AndroidGuru , a great experience for you again and looks like everyone enjoyed it.    Certainly a lot to see :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AndroidGuru
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes it was great and I really enjoy it :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Great brief summary @AndroidGuru :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

It has been a pleasure to meet you all at Samsung X IFA 2019.

See you all at the next event :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

AndroidGuru
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thanks for comment. It was nice to meet you too :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

danitudi971
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Meet you again, to be more precise :smiling-face:

Un assistente vocale per il tuo ecosistema Galaxy: Bixby

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Glad to see that you all enjoyed your time as well :smiling-face:
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Bonita compañía, sobre todo ellos, bonitos sitios también; comidas, cenas, iluminación, mesas, @Anonymous User togethers...es para estar una semana mínimo visitando Alemania, saludos y espero estar en vuestra* mesa alguna vez, para compartir algo entre los dos ... porque .... because .... It's really big and look ok and look nice too :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Gracias por todo y espero que sigan felices por la eternidad :sun-with-face: