Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem your Fortnite GLOW outfit and Levitate emote

(Topic created on: 30-09-2019 06:58 PM)
YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

FortniteRedemptionpage_GLOWKV_DT

How to redeem your Fortnite GLOW outfit and Levitate emote.

An Epic games account is required. To redeem your Fortnite GLOW outfit and Levitate emote, please follow the instructions below on your qualifying Galaxy device. You will need to first install Fortnite. Only one Fortnite GLOW outfit is granted per device. Eligible device must have all current Samsung software updates downloaded and installed from settings menu.

1. Download and launch Fortnite from the Galaxy Store or Galaxy Game Launcher on your qualifying Samsung Galaxy device.
  2. Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account.
  3. Go to the Store. The Fortnite GLOW outfit should appear in the Store under Limited Time Offers. Tap on it. Make sure your store is set to Samsung in Settings > Account > Content > Android Store Selection. If the Android Store Selection does not appear in your Settings, and you successfully downloaded Fortnite via the Galaxy Store or Game Launcher on an eligible Galaxy device, the Android Store is automatically set to Samsung Store. If you side-loaded the Fortnite APK via Epicgames.com/fortnite, you have a choice between Samsung Store or Epic Games Store in the Android Store Selection, and it must be set to Samsung to redeem the Fortnite GLOW outfit. If you downloaded Fortnite on a Samsung Galaxy device, but do not see an Android Store Selection in your Settings, and your store isn't automatically set to Samsung Store, your device is a) not a Samsung device, b) has been rooted and is no longer eligible for the promotion, or c) is not an eligible device as listed in the terms & conditions.
  4. A notice will pop up asking you to register a credit card, if you have not done so already. Click Next on the pop-up and register a credit card (your card will not be charged).
  5. Tap the Fortnite GLOW outfit again to choose the option to redeem the outfit and emote for yourself, or gift it to a friend, by 12/31/19. 2FA will need to be enabled for Gifting.
  6. Your Fortnite GLOW outfit will be available in your LOCKER. You will also receive the Levitate emote as part of this redemption process.
6 REPLIES 6
MrJose
First Poster
Options
Hello.
I have a galaxy s7 and it has been rooted before but has been cleaned and stock ROM for years now. Everything is good and it shows the glow outfit in the store but when I click to buy it it says " E100008 Samsung In-app Purchase - This app doesn't have permission to make transactions..." something like this...
I contacted your customer support but they told me to contact epic costumer support...

What to do?
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

All my phones were rooted except the last one, mine, and you will have same problems because you will lost same privilegiate info inside for internal magnagements as this one or payments. You will need to recover same keys before root :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

It is a commun error, today it's not very necessary rooted with the old privileges and politica task and permisions. I don't need it for now.

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

but useful for extended applications and to change initial values and Screens "" and useful options and add to merge to the original system.

I wish you can fix and said us how was all with your problem and Fornite @MrJose  :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: 

S7 was a very well fendango terminal for all, it is a carry :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy: (playing inside)

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Sorry from Korea to watch :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

????to check for Mr. Edir if it is out please and why??? please, models??

--try to explain accord to knowless--

-feel free to move video to wherepart to wacth, this one in special was for Admins and rest of interesting people-

0 Likes