Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Gaming] What is your game setup?

(Topic created on: 20-03-2019 08:40 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Heya!

There are multiple ways to play your favorite games, one person uses a PC while the other one prefers an xBox, Playstation, Nintendo switch or perhaps even a Smartphone :winking-face:

One person prefers a monitor while the other has an awesome TV (Perhaps even a QLED :winking-face: ).

What does your game setup looks like and how do you prefer to play your favorite games?

37 REPLIES 37
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Sorry @SjorsK if you explain about interactive...live also is interactive, all it is... :ok-hand:

Also are interactives, I think if your complete movements accompany your actions and you can manage your environment. Check the games which he refers us.

About other interactive console playgames, it's good because there are plataforms oriented to the group games and all the group has a fun time. Bowling, darts, dancing, karaoke, tenis, etc oriented to a healthly competition.

hahaha @SjorsK , are you waiting someone invite you to go to the UK? :face-with-rolling-eyes:

I wish it was just a matter of time,

Yesterday was a fun and interactive day for me hahahaha and now let's go for the 4th date :fisted-hand:

Madasahat
Voyager
Options
Red dead 2 is and was the most overhyped most boring game of cowboy simulator I have played got it played it stopped it. I have been playing AC odyssey again after I finished far cry new dawn in a few days
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
@RpBP Haha, everything is quite interactive indeed 😛 Never underestimate the graphics of "IRL", its the best in class that even the best monitor can not dare to replicate :winking-face:

Added my story about my travelling habbits and everything around it in a spoiler below, considering its kinda off topic :winking-face: 

Spoiler

My travelling habits are kinda weird though, I always need some kind of connection to something before I do something myself these days, cities I recently visited outside my country where Brussels (Where my sister lived, so it was actually to visit her 😛 ), Berlin (Samsung IFA Superuser event), Copenhagen (Ingress anomaly event). The last one is actually the game where Pokémon go is based on 😛 

Once I almost went to Curaçao to visit my sister (Yup, she lives everywhere) but called it off considering the price of travel (1200 euro for a ticket to only fly there). Did get my passport though for that before I knew that haha, it ended up expiring :')

In the future I might also do it more when its not based on social interactions but I first wish to pay me debt off before I opt to travel around the world (Currently around 70% of all my leftover income goes to paying my debt to my family, the other 30% goes to my hobbies, which includes tech). Another thing that stops me from visiting the non-tourist trap locations is that I have no driving license which might make it hard to move around in some locations where the bicycle is not common. With the amount of pay offs I'm probably free of debt to my family in a few years which will significantly increase my expendable income, once that is done I will get myself more into more expensive (And extremely enjoyable hobbies), at least if one of my hobby projects don't become too successful ^^' It really starts to look that way.

TL:DR version: Priorities, long term financial planning, hate to do things without people I kinda know :')

RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Spoiler

As you tell me publicly, I can tell in this state too, I understand that you need to evaluate a first contact as a well-known person. You must value yourself more, what are you worth?.

The things that I have, I have gotten with sweat and hard work, believe me, I do not care what to work, with everything you can learn. I can tell you. Never is too late.

I'm sorry but I believe for a month I had not the invitation to IFA, principally internal reasons.

If you come to Spain (Malaga) you will have driver from Airport and for visit some places with me (I will try to reserve).

We have more than one connection point

Our eyes :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Buenas noches a tod@s 

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

No more setup? ...

I know at least two users that have a better setup than mine :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

When I do get a chance, I play PlayStaion mostly - PS3, PS4, PS Vita and even PSP sometimes:video-game:

My PC gaming rig is quite dated now, although it was a decent platform years ago (Core Quad Q9650, 16GB Ram, Crossfire graphics). Might upgrade it at some point but probably to use with Unity or Unreal not gaming.

Anyone following GDC2019? Liked the Google streaming concept, seems very ambitious though. Call of Duty Mobile looks cool. I think if i could find a nice gamepad dock for my phone I would probably play more, it would be almost like playing on Switch, probably even better than Vita:smiling-face:

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Still nice @YulianK :smiling-face:

I haven't been following it myself due to time constraints (Something with Community, Coding, Study and work :winking-face: ). But I am still waiting for great streaming tech to elivate my gaming rig to my TV. I tried it with the steam link but that was a bit too imperfect and the 10 meter HDMI cable wasn't ideal either :')
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I have ideas about both Ghost

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
YulianK wrote:

When I do get a chance, I play PlayStaion mostly - PS3, PS4, PS Vita and even PSP sometimes:video-game:

My PC gaming rig is quite dated now, although it was a decent platform years ago (Core Quad Q9650, 16GB Ram, Crossfire graphics). Might upgrade it at some point but probably to use with Unity or Unreal not gaming.

Anyone following GDC2019? Liked the Google streaming concept, seems very ambitious though. Call of Duty Mobile looks cool. I think if i could find a nice gamepad dock for my phone I would probably play more, it would be almost like playing on Switch, probably even better than Vita:smiling-face:

SjorsK  wrote:

Still nice @YulianK 

I haven't been following it myself due to time constraints (Something with Community, Coding, Study and work  ). But I am still waiting for great streaming tech to elivate my gaming rig to my TV. I tried it with the steam link but that was a bit too imperfect and the 10 meter HDMI cable wasn't ideal either :')

@YulianK if you do not need to upgrade...better PS5 for you:winking-face: ... :earth-globe-europe-africa: :raised-hand-with-part-between-middle-and-ring-fingers:

@SjorsK we will speak about :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Perfect haha :face-with-tears-of-joy: ^-^

I actually have a qled TV on my wishlist with a 4K TV, but am still sceptical about the build-in steamlink quality ^-^