Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

[Gaming] What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 08:30 AM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Heya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? :smiling-face: Any favorites :winking-face: 

- Sjors

96 REPLIES 96
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Real life is a great game πŸ˜‰ I just leveled up πŸ˜‡
Also, I have been busy with Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles and currently also Fire Emblem Three Houses 😁
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Then for SjorsK new level :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

:smiling-face:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 5thNovember for PC :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Longer hours of a magnificient play game

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Red dead redemption is great. I might however be slightly too addicted to Fire Emblem Three houses right now :winking-face: I got 60 hours in for one playthough (There goes my vacation). :smiling-face:
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

@SjorsK when you test a new playgame if it is Fine under your criterial, let me know for watch a videoplay.

I have not enought time for long flawed but I have fun watching the game a bit and all.

We have another next big premiere shortly that I do not remember its name now...

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

How is your level? Some advance? using cheats? :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

The easy mode hahahahaha

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I remember I used it with Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor after to finish for fun game fight :trophy:

Killing as fast as I can did hahahaha

Test it :winking-face:

0 Likes
Necr0Ph1l
Journeyman
Options

destiny 2 is the best, however, it has become difficult to play there sometimes...

I don't mean that my hardware doesn't cope with this, I mean that the gameplay is difficult...

1nvent
First Poster
Options

Usually I play different time-killers like Subway Surfer and Temple Run on my Samsung Galaxy S10. It's pretty nice and I really like it.

0 Likes
anurag3
First Poster
Options

Well, there's no doubt that Destiny 2 is probably the best game among all but in my first Samsung Smartphone I played Earn to Die 3 MOD  which is still there on my Phone. And this game supports a similar game styles as destiny 2.

0 Likes