Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Gaming] What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 23-06-2019 11:05 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Heya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? :smiling-face: Any favorites :winking-face: 

- Sjors

96 REPLIES 96
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Gosh, Nier is good, highly recommended. I love it.

It looks like persona 5 won't get released on the switch (instead they will release a spinoff)
YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

Yes, it's a very cool game.

Would love to try the original Nier that was published on PS3 in 2010, quite a rare game to find since it's only available on physical discs, no digital copies:face-with-rolling-eyes:

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Gosh, I would probably want to play the old Nier.

...In the meantime I started with Horizon Zero Dawn, Loving it so far :face-with-tears-of-joy:
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Soo... Final Fantasy 14 expansion Shadowbringers came out today. Kinda excited to get home to play!

Welcome to the Community!

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Its great so far :smiling-face: Just a bit of advice, try to heal a bit... Queu times for other roles are long due to new classes ^-^
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
You play too?! I main WHM so queue times should be short enough.

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Yup, this is basically my character :smiling-face: 

2019-06-28_15-43-21.png

DannyT
Options

Okay, you've played a lot longer than me! I only have the one 70 so far. I'm a WoW refugee. :smiling-face:

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Aaahhh, I have also played WoW until the strand expansions of legion... Pretty much when it became less popular ^^' Shortly after that I started with ffxiv on a recommendation of a friend. :smiling-face:

I hope you didn't rush the story due to the expansion, because really... The story is one of the best :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Well, I rushed ARR, but took my time with the rest.

But I really came here to say, Shadowbringers... how good!?!? Loving the story so far. It's really impacting my sleep!

0 Likes