Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Gaming] What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 14-05-2019 03:58 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Heya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? :smiling-face: Any favorites :winking-face: 

- Sjors

96 REPLIES 96
YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

Massively enjoyed Titanfall 2, skipped the Division though, is it any good?

Just got a premium for Battlefiled 1, so looking forward to playing new maps.:winking-face:

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
I mean, I've played a lot of FPS games, and I honestly think Division 2 is my favourite so far. Only had it 6 days and I've already played it for around 35 hours.

Welcome to the Community!

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

It is really great ^-^ It stuck on me somehow 😜 And I usually hate shooters ^-^

I tried division 1 but it wasn't my thing. I might like division 2 but time issues :')

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

We can create a Battlefield Squad together :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Last night, I booted up BF4. All private servers now. First game wasn't bad. Second game, kicked for unknown reason by the admin. Uninstalled. 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Some people are just mean.

I recently started playing Monster Hunter World and its awesome! I'm also super weak :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

I've played about 3 Monster Hunter games, could never get into them. Bought World last year as I heard it was much better. Still couldn't get into it. A shame as there are a lot of things that I usually like in the game but it just didn't click. The combat is very rigid for a Capcom game. Currently playing Sekiro which is great. 

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Yeah, monster hunter world is a love it or hate it kinda game, that you also have to grow into (At the start the game explains itself horribly but once it opens up, it feels great!). I also love it that they really put the costummer first and that the game (as a service) isn't riddled with macro-transactions.

Sekiro is definitely on my wishlist, it tickles my gamer senses :face-with-tears-of-joy:
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
After I bought my new Q9F TV (2018) I had a little issue because I wanted to game using the steam link app without much success.... Because of a horrible reacting controller... Later I realized that my soundbar was blocking the bluetooth signal (oops!).

Anyway... Due to that I solved it by purchasing a PS4 and now I'm kinda addicted to Persona 5 (Dangerous game!) But I really enjoy it ^-^
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

I keep meaning to get that but I’m holding out for a Switch port. I still haven’t finished Nier Automata which is also recommended if you haven’t played it.