Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Of Thrones [May Contain Spoilers]

(Topic created on: 30-05-2019 11:32 AM)
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

It's been a long road, but we're finally nearing the finale of Game Of Thrones (only slightly shocked that this thread didn't already exist). What do you thinks going to happen? Who is going to be sitting pretty on the Iron Throne after the almighty battle - if there is an afterwards?

Who lives, who dies? C'mon, it's Game Of Thrones... we're getting our hearts torn to shreds one way or another! What theories do you have? What did you think of the last two episodes?

I'm honestly the most excited, and could talk about this 24/7 :smiling-face::wolf-face:

39 REPLIES 39
DannyT
Options

Oh! Don't let our opinions spoil it for you! It seems the population is split pretty much down the middle. Love/Hate.

Will be looking forward to hear your opinions though.

Welcome to the Community!

CarlH
Options

Nah, this isn't Brexit. This is more like 80/20. 

0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Am seriously lost now its all over......🤔
Theresa edwards
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Just got round to updating now-  whilst I enjoyed the final episode thought it was  a bit rushed   and bit of a disappointment -certainly further ideas could have been developed though did not quite throw a tantrum :face-with-tears-of-joy:        Agree with @AntS -thought it was great visually and with the symbolism but many will feel they wanted more.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

I wasn't that impressed with the final episode. I thought the little scene between Dany and Jon was so cheesy and expected. 

My overall opinion on Game of Thrones has not changed at all though, it's been a brilliant series! I need to find something else that I can binge on now 🙈

CarlH
Options

You should watch Rome. Only 2 seasons but it's great. On Netflix too I believe. 

ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

I'm watching The Good Place at the minute... it's never ending! I'll have a look at Rome afterwards. It better be good @CarlH I trust your recommendations!

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

You really want me to answer that? 

I'll let you know after I've watched it whether I'll be taking anymore recommendations from you! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
CarlH
Options