Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Of Thrones [May Contain Spoilers]

(Topic created on: 24-04-2019 04:48 PM)
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

It's been a long road, but we're finally nearing the finale of Game Of Thrones (only slightly shocked that this thread didn't already exist). What do you thinks going to happen? Who is going to be sitting pretty on the Iron Throne after the almighty battle - if there is an afterwards?

Who lives, who dies? C'mon, it's Game Of Thrones... we're getting our hearts torn to shreds one way or another! What theories do you have? What did you think of the last two episodes?

I'm honestly the most excited, and could talk about this 24/7 :smiling-face::wolf-face:

39 REPLIES 39
CarlH
Options
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@CarlH I wouldn't even be surprised... I'm going to be so emotional during the 3rd Episode!

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

Unconfirmed, but so so likely with the way the 2nd Episode ended. In all fairness, I cried a little when they knighted Brienne so it doesn't take much :face-with-tears-of-joy:

AntS
Options

Pod for the Iron Throne!

:face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

I think the last episode was intended to be clever with the "spot the stiff!" (i.e. who's going to die) stuff by giving a few favourites some poignant pre-battle moments. One of those perhaps more overlooked ones I noticed was the slight political sticking point between Sansa and Daenerys as regards the future of"t'North"... just as they were starting to be less frosty towards each other.

CarlH
Options

Jon Snow telling Daenery's at the last minute that he's the rightful king was a bit of a dick move. Guessing she'll feel that all she's done to get where she is was a waste of time. 

CarlH
Options
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options
Now that would be a plot twist!

The part where Pod was singing his song got me a little emotional. There's no way that doesn't mean anything. Do you think the characters it cut to during it could be the ones who die? The whole episode was just the biggest build-up to what might be the saddest episode we'll ever watch!

I wasn't that bothered that Jon told Daenerys. I'm not the biggest fan, I'd much rather Jon be on the Iron Throne than her! What about Theon agreeing to protect Bran as he acts as bait? Something tells me he isn't making it to the end of the Season...
CarlH
Options

Dead by end of season:

Jaime

Theon

Arya

Cersei

Plus others that I can't remember the names of. 

0 Likes