Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the Dance Crew Fans: The Royal Family!

(Topic created on: 11-09-2019 07:35 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi there! 

I really would like to share a link to a video of THE BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE EVER!

It's from the dance crew The Royal Family (NZ) as quest performance at The Dancing Nationals 2018..

This is why dancing is ART!

https://youtu.be/HjBXLCjvE0Q

8 REPLIES 8
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Wow...beautiful girls and dance

The syncronitation is complete, it's a very professional level...

hahahaha the cab (taxi in Hispano but with State Licence...pass...problems with Uber in Spain)

Thanks @Anonymous User !!!! you can continue updating info or adding new threads

I loved it :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I'm looking for diferent rhythms, mixed are really good, they can extract all the essence of the song in a few second and show us dancing a powerful show, you really impresed me with your aportation, see you and good luck if you continue postting for here :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::winking-face::ok-hand::rocket:

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi,

Of course The Royal Family competed this year (2019) again at The Nationals...The performance is AWESOME again (Personally : the music they dance to is not my favorite, but I can't take my eyes of the choreo that's so INSANE...)

https://youtu.be/-mKzJIW9w

ENJOY! 

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Just for performers as you said :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

and What happend with colors!!! You can play more with Them :handshake:  Did you understand?

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

The Last at the moment and I let yours for here...see you :monkey-face:

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
?????
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi there people!

I'm really sh***ing my pants right now (sorry for my language) because this afternoon we are going to perform the choreo of The Royal Family from The Nationals 2018!!

After more than a year hard work (I'm a Dutch 37 year old woman, with 'Dutch hips'...😂😂) we're finally ready! (The Royal Family has rehearsed this choreo 12 hours a day!!) 

Wish me 🍀