Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Football!

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 03:00 PM)
DannyT
Options

Good afternoon, everyone!

Do we have any football fans in here? If so, who do you support? Any predictions for this season?

I'm a huge Huddersfield Town fan. Try to get to as many games as I can. (Even this season!) 

Welcome to the Community!

6 REPLIES 6
Uath
Voyager
Options

Hi DannyT, thank for the aportation of channel, you can request info or to mantein it usually with videos, fault shots, corner, mundial, best plays and players report, and something that like you, is only a recomendation for me to clean the  conntent now :smiling-face:

YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

Chelsea supporter here:smiling-face:

Doesn't look like we are winning any trophies this year, I think finishing in top 4 would be a dream, however, I love that we are playing our Academy players, finally! 

Seems like the title is 2 horse race already:face-with-rolling-eyes:

DannyT
Options
Yeah, the transfer ban for Chelsea, has been a really good thing for you guys. Some great young talent coming through (let's hope they don't all injure themselves though).

Two horse race, I agree. If I had to guess though, (even after the dropped points so far) I think Man City have it again. Liverpool has been winning, but not impressing me really.

Welcome to the Community!

YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

Well, if it wasnt for silly dead ball defending mistakes in our last game, we could have won against them (Liverpool). City are very solid, probably the best roster in the league in the recent years. Surprising upset at Norwich though:thinking-face:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

European?

Messi, CR7 now not before, old Iniesta and Xaby, some reliquies Raúl, Di Estefano, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Ronaldos, Koeman, Busquets, Pierre, Sean, The Kaisser, Roben, Maldini, Robert, Cole...and much more to recopilate plays, I will let us a few for there :kiss::kiss: 

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi @DannyT , could be interesting to vote the week european goal or comment a match or to do something with this great thread my oldest friend, tell me if you need users oder SU as content channel added :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes