Support

Open search

Favourite Holiday Destination? :D

Highlighted
Navigator

Hey Guys!

Completely stuck on where to go next. Where's your favourite place? Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4
MasukaH Moderator

Hi all!

Been a while since I've posted on here! Seeing as though I don't go away often, I don't really have a favourite place..(yet). I'll make list of where I'd LOVE to go next instead.. 

> Bali 

> Santorini 

> Maldives 

samos.png

Navigator

@MasukaH  Ahhh. Such good suggestions. Honestly a water villa in the Maldives would be an absolute dream   

First Poster

Obviuously depends on what you want from the destination and your preferences but I would suggest:

Cuba - Havana City for a few days, party, cocktails, music, architecture and then Varadero (beaches) for a few days of sun, sand and more cocktails (I drank a few mojito's when I was there!!)

Maldives - Only place I have ever been where the place and the brochure were the same, amazingly clear water, marine life, fresh fruit/fish, super relaxing, and a water bungalow is great if you can afford it.

Hong Kong - If you like hustle and bustle, this city has it in spades, also great culture, food, and temples to visit on the smaller islands, and the Star Ferry and night markets are a must.

So much choice it can be hard to decide, but the above all get my thumbs up from personal experience.

Navigator

@David-H  Who doesn't love a good cocktail 

I've always loved the idea of Hong Kong, and the way you've described it makes me want to go more! I'm going to take a look into it! Thank you for these suggestions. 

Top Liked Authors