Support

Open search

Favourite Childhood Shows

Highlighted

I wonder if I can remember some of what I watched, sometimes they just come back to me and I spend a while trying to find what the show was actually called. 

• Round the Twist (Top class show, 10/10 would recommend)
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch
  • The Worst Witch
  • Lizzie McGuire (Also best movie ever... )
  • Friends (Obviously)

Then there was the absolute classics

• Animaniacs
  • The Powerpuff Girls 
  • Art Attack
  • Tots TV (Tilly's infamous phrase of 'sac magique'... apparently has other meanings, I only mean the innocent one)

Then... I remembered this one a while back and had to message my brother to see if he remembered it, cause it's (was) hella good! It's called PB&J Otter, it's 20/10 would watch again.

PBJ Otter.JPG

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Then... I remembered this one a while back and had to message my brother to see if he remembered it, cause it's (was) hella good! It's called PB&J Otter, it's 20/10 would watch again.

PBJ Otter.JPG

@TracyR Oh my god... I didn't remember PB&J Otter existed until now, but it was sooo good! Does anybody remember Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? CHEEEEEEESE

What about Dexter's Laboratory? Courage the Cowardly Dog? Johnny Bravo? They're all coming back to me now... 

Highlighted

Johnny Bravo_f79a90021201ecc61e784da078f1c122.jpg

(Me and my housemates at uni used to watch stuff like Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory and Cow & Chicken. Johnny Bravo was very much like one of my housemates... )

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted
Pathfinder

if we speak about others moments too...

Yes @TracyR Sabrina the Teenage Witch hahahah, the Monsters, Macgyver, The Simpson....

Dexter's Laboratory and Cow & Chicken hahahahah @AntS too many laughter, you throw together

Highlighted
Navigator
My fav was always, ' Gummie Bears', bouncing here and there and everywhere....
Theresa edwards
Top Liked Authors