Visionaries

COPS

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

M.A.S.K

Plus many many more. 

14 REPLIES 14
TracyR
Options

I wonder if I can remember some of what I watched, sometimes they just come back to me and I spend a while trying to find what the show was actually called. 

• Round the Twist (Top class show, 10/10 would recommend)
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch
  • The Worst Witch
  • Lizzie McGuire (Also best movie ever... )
  • Friends (Obviously)

Then there was the absolute classics

• Animaniacs
  • The Powerpuff Girls 
  • Art Attack
  • Tots TV (Tilly's infamous phrase of 'sac magique'... apparently has other meanings, I only mean the innocent one)

Then... I remembered this one a while back and had to message my brother to see if he remembered it, cause it's (was) hella good! It's called PB&J Otter, it's 20/10 would watch again.

PBJ Otter.JPG

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::sun-with-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

Then... I remembered this one a while back and had to message my brother to see if he remembered it, cause it's (was) hella good! It's called PB&J Otter, it's 20/10 would watch again.

PBJ Otter.JPG

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::sun-with-face:

@TracyR Oh my god... I didn't remember PB&J Otter existed until now, but it was sooo good! Does anybody remember Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? CHEEEEEEESE :face-with-tears-of-joy:

What about Dexter's Laboratory? Courage the Cowardly Dog? Johnny Bravo? They're all coming back to me now... :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye::ok-hand:

AntS
Options

Johnny Bravo_f79a90021201ecc61e784da078f1c122.jpg

(Me and my housemates at uni used to watch stuff like Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory and Cow & Chicken. Johnny Bravo was very much like one of my housemates... :face-with-tears-of-joy:)

RpBP2
Pathfinder
Options

if we speak about others moments too...:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Yes @TracyR Sabrina the Teenage Witch hahahah, the Monsters, Macgyver, The Simpson....

Dexter's Laboratory and Cow & Chicken hahahahah @AntS too many laughter, you throw together :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
My fav was always, ' Gummie Bears', bouncing here and there and everywhere....
Theresa edwards
0 Likes