Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Explore] What to watch on Netflix in 2019

(Topic created on: 15-11-2019 01:56 PM)
YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

Velvet BuzzsawVelvet Buzzsaw

A new year means a whole range of exciting new Netflix content to binge on. If you thought 2018 was a huge year for the streaming phenomenon, wait till you check out what’s in store for 2019. From drama shows and documentaries to comedy stand-up and films, here are our top 10 picks for 2019. What will you be watching?

Find out more at Samsung Explore...

54 REPLIES 54
Jackmars
Student
Options
Russian Doll is binge worthy
Samsung is the future
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

as @JAMES4578   :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

What is happend with Rdolls? 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @RpBP ,   Russian Dolls has been  renewed for a 2nd  season,  however will likely be  early 2020 before it airs.  https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a26113700/russian-doll-season-2-cast-release-date-plot-trailer/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Uath
Voyager
Options

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
thisisahmad
Pioneer
Options

Money heist and Stranger Things are worth watching!

0 Likes
kathrinwinkler
Journeyman
Options
I just began watching a show with Dustin from stranger things. Don't know his real name, so imma call him Dustin 😂 He's pranking people in it & it's super fun to watch ! You should try it.
0 Likes
kathrinwinkler
Journeyman
Options
Started watching the show a couple weeks ago. I don't like them so much. I'm used to series like CSI & Snapped & found it boring just to see the hearing of the perpetrators.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Finally signed up to Netflix when I was on leave a few weeks ago.

And this was soooo good:

As a fan of the original movie I nearly spat my dummy out over the first episode: it looked and sounded amazing, but it was also looking like they'd changed some of the fundamental stuff unnecessarily. But I couldn't have been more wrong - and glad I persisted. (I binge-watched the next nine episodes.)