Dingo1
First Poster
Options

Dose anyone watch darts on tv 

7 REPLIES 7
Spectrum
Pioneer
Options

I have seen a few minutes of darts on TV while flicking the channels but found them a bit boring  less entertaining than athletic/team sports. Still beats watching golf in that department:face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Spectrum
Pioneer
Options

Came across this while cheking "the most boring sports to watch"

Basketball is next to snooker:thinking-face: I reckon they should try watching NBA sometimes:basketball-and-hoop:

Boring%20sport-01

jiieehaaa
First Poster
Options

Yep it must be near Formula1 

0 Likes
Spectrum
Pioneer
Options
Absolutely not :smiling-face:
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
It has to be said, the top three a spot on!

Welcome to the Community!

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

if you exclude those neutral, only 5 sports  have a positive rating .   As for  Darts used to watch it a bit a while ago but not much lately.   These days a bit of a more professional and sober affair, talking about players rather than spectators of course :smiling-face:    In the old days many needed several pints of beer to function!      

On another note when I was at  airport  some time ago chance to win some whiskey  depending on score with 3 darts,  managed to win prize :winking-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ChelseaH
Voyager
Options
I actually love watching Darts on TV and in person! I even play in a Darts league every week. It's definitely a favourite of mine!