cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currently Listening To...

(Topic created on: 18-11-2019 09:51 AM)
TracyR
Options

We've had a favourite song of all time thread, now... let's find out what you're all currently listening to.

I'm currently obsessed with everything Lewis Capaldi releases... I heard Someone You Loved on the radio on the way to work a while back and I couldn't believe how good it was. As soon as I got to the office I made everyone listen to it!

He released his debut album at midnight last night (yes I stayed up just to listen to it). I love everything about it!

My vinyl gets delivered today too, AND @ChelseaH and I are off to see him live in March 2020!

:headphone: :victory-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

4 REPLIES 4
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Nothins gonna stop us now, by star ship.😀
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
I seen him live in belfast in sept. He was headlining The Killers. He was unbelievable.👍
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Lil' Nas X feat. Billy Cyrus - Old time road..(Has had the nr. 1 position in the US)..This song isn't familiar in my country, and usually I don't check US hitlists, but (patriotic as I am) I found out that there is a Dutch producer behind this song! 

Also love the mix of styles..Billy Ray Cyrus is a country singer, not my favorite style of music..Because of this song I've got to heard his voice for the first time..and I've got to say:I'm really impressed..

0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options
I'm actually really obsessed with 'She's In The Rain - The Rose' They're a Korean Indie band and they're so, so good!

I'm also listening to the entire Youngblood album by 5S0S - Talking Fast and Woke Up In Japan more than the rest, they're amazing!
0 Likes