Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Meetup: London 2019

(Topic created on: 01-03-2019 01:28 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

So, a bunch of us Community peeps had the privelege of being invited to London Unpacked 2019 last week; with the French, German, Dutch and Spanish Communities representing - along with us UK'ers and the European Community Admin Shane and Yulian.

Along with the meals and Unpacked event, we also had some great fun together the next day too, with a treasure hunt-style challenge around the steets and sights of London. (Very glad that I wore my walking boots BTW!) Each team was given an S9 to snap stuff on - although a few of us used our own phones for some cheeky shots too.

Check out the London Superuser Experience 2019 area for more info on our challenge - and click on Entries there to see, vote for, and comment on the supercool photos we took around London Town!

7 REPLIES 7
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Glad to see that you all had a great time ^-^ Its a beautiful city :winking-face:

What where your personal highlights? :smiling-face:

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AntS, Seemed to be action packed,glad you all enjoyed it.  Many impressive pics :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options

Some personal highlights from the whole event (aside from the obvious ones liking meeting Community folks in the flesh):

• Finding out that Shane may or may not eat your food if you’re late to dinner.
  • Humorous cross-Community discussion about smartwatches versus classic watches; and stuff like wearable contactless payment.
  • Boat ride on the Thames.
  • Getting lost in one of the oddest hotels I've stayed in.
  • The smell of Chinese stir fry cooking in Borough Market.
  • Mine and my boss lady Kelly’s Uber driver being awesome in quickly getting us across from Canary Wharf to Kings Cross station with literally three minutes to spare for us getting our booked train back home.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AntS   well maybe hotel was a bit different-as long as you got your bearings  :face-with-tears-of-joy: , A bit hectic for the onward journey but thankfully Uber Driver got you there!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

@AntS wrote:

:face-with-tears-of-joy:

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

@YulianK wrote:

@AntS wrote:

:face-with-tears-of-joy:

You should be glad I wasn't there :face-with-tears-of-joy: I'm quite infamous when it comes to eating :smiling-face: Just ask my collegues :winking-face:

....Where is the food? SJOOOOOOOORSSSSS!

ADRIANADELGADO
Student
Options

GOOD NIGHTS, MY NAME IS ADRIANA AND I AM FULLY AGREE WITH IT IS A BEAUTIFUL CITY AND I DECLARE FANS NUMBER 1 OF SAMSUNG WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST CAMERAS IN TLF CELLULAR.

0 Likes