Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Time...

(Topic created on: 31-12-2018 01:57 PM)
TracyR
Options

...Mistletoe and wine!

So, I don't know about all of you but Christmas is my FAVOURITE holiday, as soon as Halloween is over I want to put my decorations up. I've mananged to refrain this year, because my partner isn't as much of a fan. 

I checked my Snap Chat memories and this time last year my tree was up. 

What's everyones favourite:

- Movie

- Song

- Decorations

- Traditions

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

19 REPLIES 19
TracyR
Options

Some good favourites there! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

I always get stuck deciding my Favourite Christmas movie... maybe it's just because we've had them on a loop in the office but I think Home Alone 1 is my fav... maybe 2... or Elf. I've also watched a LOT of Netflix's original Christmas movies this year.

For my favourite song, usually it's Fairytale of New York like @BandOfBrothers, but this year I've been all about A Spaceman Came Travelling.

Decorations, have to be the lights, and tradition has to be spending time with my closest family and my partner. Christmas is my favourite time of year and I love to spend it with those who mean the most to me. :smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Like a few of the choices here  and don't always find it easy to pick fave-will list a few different ones:

Movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vocation,Miracle on 34th Street (90s version), White Christmas, New Year's Eve

Song:  Stop The Cavalry-Jona Lewie,The Little Drummer Boy-Bing Crosby/David Bowie, Stay Another Day-East17 (beside bells  not technically a christmas song)

Decorations:  Going to be a bit boring here,  LED lights, Christmas Fairy!  Not gone overboard in that way  for some time :smiling-face:

Traditions: Christmas Day with some of family, a few friends at later date.

Don't want to be on too much of a  downer here but just to say this year was not quite the best for me, had a bug not long before Christmas. Hope everyone else enjoyed it!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

scc6274
Pioneer
Options
Hi mate
Sorry to here about the bug I can fix that issue for you send me the source from the software and I will run it through android studio for you mate 😎
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@scc6274 wrote:
Hi mate
Sorry to here about the bug I can fix that issue for you send me the source from the software and I will run it through android studio for you mate 😎

lol :smiling-face:  would've been easier to deal with that type of bug , however think I'm now back to my usual self.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

scc6274
Pioneer
Options
Good to here it mate 😂🤣😂
Debz666
Explorer
Options
Yes bugs not good!😷
I'm a nurse...so worked many Xmas days looking after people with bugs ...and a hell of a lot worse,tbh
This year did 22 hrs Xmas day...as night staff didn't turn up!😴hey ho
Looking after an amazing elderly couple...105 and 97!...loved it!😊
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's amazing dedication @Debz666! I take my hat off to you!

Debz666
Explorer
Options
Thanks...get such job satisfaction from it it's great,and have met many amazing people over the years..and some not so amazing!🤣🤐😇
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Debz666 wrote:
Yes bugs not good!😷
I'm a nurse...so worked many Xmas days looking after people with bugs ...and a hell of a lot worse,tbh
This year did 22 hrs Xmas day...as night staff didn't turn up!😴hey ho
Looking after an amazing elderly couple...105 and 97!...loved it!😊

Certainly involves some dedication @Debz666,  a very tough shift!  However glad  you get satisfaction from nursing, not good when folk put pressure on others without prior notice though.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi all, sorry for my late reply, that is my actual town, Malaga (Spain), have a lock to the show of this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22_J_Z4LeqA

around 1 Km of lights

It's true that this year music was orientated a bit to the children.

About films...if we start to speak about...I don't stop, music too...and about others things hahahaha

Cheers