Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Username?

(Topic created on: 20-11-2019 01:35 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi, I'm trying to change my username (blame my fat fingers when registering!)- searching, I saw a guide from Dec 2018 showing how to do this, but there no longer seems to be an option 😞 It's annoying, as you cant create a new account as it's linked to your Samsung Account! Does anyone know if you can change your username, and if so, how?

Many Thanks!

30 REPLIES 30
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ChrisM wrote:

There can only be one answer to that, @Rainy and that's our next generation Galaxy Buds! Have a look here.

^

This.

I purchased the Black Samsung Galaxy Buds when they were launched and haven't looked back.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
RandiRijkveld
Apprentice
Options

May I do that too?:smiling-face:

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @RandiRijkveld  Sure! Just send me a PM with your preferred username. :smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
FummieBobo
Student
Options
Hello. Sent you a PM also for your kind help please.
Fummiebobo
0 Likes
maggiethecat
Pioneer
Options

I have the same question too.  I would really like to know how to do this.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@maggiethecat , Only Mods & Admin can change people's usernames. If you send me a PM with your preferred username I can do the honours for you. :smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
maggiethecat
Pioneer
Options

Hi @AntS . I've decided its not that important.   Thanks for the offer :smiling-face:

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

No problem, @maggiethecat. You know where we are if you change your mind!

Marion14
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Tablet and like to create a new user name and password.  Please help!  thank you

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Marion14 

Your query might get a little lost here. Try creating a new topic on the Tablets board here. Just click on 'Start a Topic' at the top of the page and enter a 'Subject' that links to your issue.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes