Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CES 2020

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 01:04 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A few looks at the Samsung Highlights here:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

9 REPLIES 9
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A few articles and reviews on the Event  https://www.theverge.com/ces 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung's Brave  New World  Beyond at CES 2020 !

https://bgr.com/2020/01/07/samsung-ces-2020-announcements-top-5-futuristic-products/ 

AntS
Options

Cheers @JAMES4578 ! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Some cool Samsung stuff at CES!

And, not Samsung related, but spotted this in that Verge link :smiling-face-with-sunglasses::

Robosen T9Robosen T9

I geeked out over the Optimus Prime version last year, and I'd wondered how far they'd got with actually putting the tech into production.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AntS ,  yes some  great tech  from Samsung!   

The  Transformer Robot looks quite amazing  even if cannot do some things you might expect and a bit different from original design.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Here is the Best of CES 2020 according to Wired:

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Round Up of The Best Smart Home Tech:

0 Likes
LizB
Explorer
Options

My favourite thing from Samsung at CES was Ballie - what a little love! Although not sure how I'd use it... maybe to take notes?  Or for security? 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

@LizB wrote:

My favourite thing from Samsung at CES was Ballie - what a little love! Although not sure how I'd use it... maybe to take notes?  Or for security? 

I'd attach some spikes to the side and enter Robot Wars :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

LizB
Explorer
Options

robotgif.gif

Nooooo! #SaveBallie