Support

Open search

The customer support doesn't want to hep

Apprentice

I bought the sumsung washing machine in July 2017. In July 2019, the washing machine has some problems, I've checked the warranty conditions and wrote to the customer support via FB. In Aug 2019 they agreed to invite a technician, they made a request and asked me to wait (Need to know, that I asked about the warranty conditions and the customer support promised that the repair was free). So, I start to wait, but nobody answer ... sooner, I realize that two months were gone and wrote to customer support once again. I was told that my request was canceled and they created new one. But, today the technician said that the repair can't be free, because machince is alredy not under warranthy.So, I wrote to the customer support and they said it's my problem, because the machine is not under warranty anymore and they don't. t care when I send the complain and why the first request was canceled (they said the technical didn't reach me, but they didn't send me email or call). I am very disappointed of sumsung service .... It was last time when I bought the sumsung product. Can you help me solve the problem?

4 ANTWOORDEN 4
Community Manager

Hi @AK19,

Do you have a customer- or reference number for me? So I can sort some things out.

---------
Signature-Note10
"It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice."
Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi!

I don't have nubmer, but I communicated wth your support via  FB and today by phone. 

Today I recieved the invoice for 95 euro, but I didn't recieved any assistance and nobody in the support inform about the cost. Even they said that it had to be free. Empoyee on phone refused to help me. She Suggested to talk via FB messenger, but in FB support ignore me.

As, I understand fron phone conversation, it didn't matter when I send to you complaint, the visit would had a cost in August and in October.  But I was disinformed (please, see the prt screen)

Summary: I spend 4 months for supports, I has invoice for 95 euro and my washing machine is still broken

74271985_2431514373728167_759706708808302592_n.jpg

Apprentice
Hi!

I would like to add some questions that I don't understand.
Let's from beginning:
1) We bought the washing machine at 31/07/2017
2) I sent my complaint via FB at 15/07/2019
3) The warranty ended at 31/07/2019
4) The support suggested me FREE visit at 19/08/2019 (Why did suggest the free visit after warranty?)
5) Nobody contacted me until wrote the to the support once again on October. (Where can I find the rule about the request timing? Nobody told how much time I have to wait the request and that I have to control the customer support ). The request was canceled but nobody informed me
6) In October I wrote to support once again. Why the employee didn't check the warranty conditions in my case? Why didn't he inform about the price? And he didn't tell that the visit didn't cover by warranty. I was misled the first time and thought the visit would be free
7) What is the difference between October and August visits? Why did the Aug visit have to be free if it was after warranty?
8) If I sent the complaint during the warranty, do you have to provide the free repair?
9) Customer support was rude, the employee screamed at me by phone.

I understand that you're a big company and you doesn't care about your clients, but still hope to received the explanation from you about my case

Thank you,
Anastasia
Community Manager

My colleague made a file, so we will contact you within five workdays. Please let's keep the contact going through one channel to keep the overview.

---------
Signature-Note10
"It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice."
Top Posters