Soporte

Open search

Firware failed !!

"Failed to update firmware.Visit a Samsung service centre".  What is this *****? Haven't got time to waste on this. Will get rid of this phone. Won't buy samsung again.One plus better.

4 RESPUESTAS 4
Troubleshooter

Hi, @Eduardo31

Your query is about a phone?

Mastermind

Ups! Eduardo31, itsn't good...

From my experience, it could be that you acquired a fake cell phone.

If you are sure it is original, try with the technical service of your shop or samsung  technical service directily if it is under warranty, or try to install the original Samsung rom of your terminal with the Odin program. There are many manuals on the web about how do.

Salu2 🙃

Troubleshooter

Hi.

Welcome to community in Spanish.

Enter: https://us.community.samsung.com/

Le damos la bienvenida a la Comunidad de Samsung para España, también le hago saber que soy un usuario voluntario.
Si quiere dar las gracias y si te ha sido útil presione el icono de "Like" Si se ha resuelto el problema puede presionar "Aceptar como solución" Así mismo alguien más que tenga la misma pregunta o problema le puede servir esta solución.

Vuelva a la Comunidad si tiene más dudas o problemas.

Mastermind

Sorry Mr @GOLD_MASTER , I can tell you, could be this person was living in Spain and he had a trouble with his phone and he doesn't speak spanish, or it's my time and I can expend it as I want to make it.

Thanks for the information even it came more than three months after the last post.We hope that Mr @Eduardo31  has solved his problem.

Cheers