Support

Open search

transfer videos from galaxy 6s to PC

SOLVED
Apprentice

I am unable to transfer my videos from my galaxy 6s to my pc running windows 7. I have no problems with photos or documents.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

I didn't think Kies 3 worked on this phone but I downloaded SmartSwitch and it backed up everything just fine. Thanks for the help.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Could be a number of thing @ChuckA what program was you using to transfer on? 

Apprentice

I using Windows 7 Explorer. 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Best to use the kies program if you can as it will also make sure the drivers are correct for the phone it can be found here http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/ otherwise you are going to have to do a manual mount of the phone as a drive to get at it so you can pull the raw file. 

Apprentice

I didn't think Kies 3 worked on this phone but I downloaded SmartSwitch and it backed up everything just fine. Thanks for the help.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Glad to help

Observer

@Bades1978 wrote:

Best to use the kies program if you can as it will also make sure the drivers are correct for the phone it can be found here http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/ otherwise you are going to have to do a manual mount of the phone as a drive to get at it so you can pull the raw file. 

I have had the same problem,  have taken photo's and video on my new Samsung S6 but when I connect it to my PC I can only see the photo's on Pc but not the video, I can see them on my phone ! can anyone help me solve this problem?

Explorer

Maybe you can use another software to preview your videos on PC. I try to snyc the data by using google account, or data assistant tool like MobiKin assistant. Then you can see the videos and transfer videos from Samsung phone to computer directly.

Apprentice

Samsung kies is possible to transfer videos from your galaxy 6s to your computer.

And Google drive is also possible to sync the files on your device.

First Poster

If your videos are stored in SD card, you just need to connect your Galaxy 6S to PC with a USB cable, to transfer files to/from the pc, browse to the new USB virtual drive, find the files/folders and copy/paste away!

If your videos are stored in phone memory, I will advise you to use Coolmuster Android Assistant to help your transfer files from Galaxy to PC. You can refer to this guide: transfer videos from galaxy 6s to PC

Top Liked Authors