Support

Open search

samsung galaxy S7 Edge battery expanding and caused the glass back to pop out

First Poster

Hey everybody,

So I bought my new samsung galaxy S7 Edge in may last year and over the past few month I have noticed that the back has started to pop out.

so im just posting here hoping that samsung can help me out. its just over a year old and should still be under warrenty

7 REPLIES 7
AntS Moderator

Hi @louisah. :robothappy:

Are you able to get to a Support Centre for them to check out your phone?

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster

im going to pop into the one in bristol on thursday, but i cant find my receipt on the samsung website, and rhe only one in my im box is my gear vr. (i bought the phone from the samsung website)

AntS Moderator

If you give the Online Shop team a shout by phone or email, they'll be able to email you a copy of the receipt.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster

I have the same problem.  It just happened.  Is there a fix?  What is Samsung doing about it?

MasukaH Moderator

Hey @sparks14

Can you send myself or one of the Mods a private message? We'll need to grab some details from you so that we can help you out here -preferably as soon as possible!  

Alternatively, you can contact us directly on 0330 726 7864, other contact details can be found here

samos.png

First Poster

I would be happy to send you a private msg.  I do I contact you with a pvt message?

MasukaH Moderator

Not a problem. I've sent you a PM to make it easier for you!  

samos.png

Top Liked Authors