Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung email interface changed - how to unchange it

(Topic created on: 06-02-2020 11:16 AM)
jeff_s7
Student
Options

A couple of days ago, the samsung email app changed and I really don't like the change. It's odd, but I don't see anyone else complaining about it. That's surprising since it's such an in your face change. When I load email, the entire top half of the screen is taken up by a gigantic "unread emails" display count. I can shrink it back up out of the way, but I use a finger swipe to "get new mail" and that brings the gigantic unread emails message back onto the screen, eating up my display area. What happened?

4 REPLIES 4
Brian12
Student
Options

Having the same issue and there doesn't appear to be any settings to turn this off. Really frustrating as I have icon badges turned on and I know that I have unread emails already.

jeff_s7
Student
Options

I'm at least glad that it is not something specific to my phone.

Thanks for chiming in.

0 Likes
Ed4163
First Poster
Options

I am getting double sent emails and recipients are getting my emails twice. Any solution?

0 Likes
Brian12
Student
Options

This is a different problem so you might have better luck creating a new topic. One thing you can check is to open the Samsung mail app and click on the hamburger icon in the top left of the screen. You will see "All Accounts" displayed and I'm wondering if you added the same email account twice. The only other thing to check is if you have more than one email account listed, but you might have one email account forwarding to the other. That I don't know how to help with.

0 Likes