Support

Open search

lame phones

i have approx. 7 or 8 samsung devices. Samsung is my go to. i trust samsung.

anyway, my problem is i get bored and start playing with security codes. Yes i am tech illiterate. Not stupid just not educated on the subject. ok, my problem; several have shattered screens, a couple i locked the screen and couldnt get back in...lol...some i have factory data reset and of course ditzy me cant remember the address much less the password. the kiosk's at walmart will allow no value. i want a new phone and cant  believe there is no way these un usable phones cant net me the funds to purchase 1 more phone and allow the others to be refurbished for the needy. what do i do before i have to inform my tech smart sons that mom has done it again.

p.s. im not even allowed (lol) on facebook...my boys (26&29) say i take things too literal.

Thank-You, 

Lisa Campbell

2 REPLIES 2
Superuser I
Superuser I

I'm in the UK @w_l_ and some companies buy phones as non working models but the monetary return on these is low. 

Maybe learn a little more on what your a activities will do to a phone so your aware on how to remedy an issue. 

That or use Launchers like Nova Prime etc so that you can further customise the phone and become less bored. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
Helping Hand
findmymobile.samsung.com to unlock your broken screen devices ( if device is active)
Side Sync (to use device on pc with shattered screen)

---------
Never gonna give you up!
Mvg,
T.K.
Top Liked Authors