Support

Open search

i cant install any Apk file

SOLVED
First Poster

hello 

im using M20 with android 9 

but i cant install any apk files ! Screenshot_20190628-154756_Package installer.jpg

even if i let it get permission in wont complete the installation! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

First I'd say be wary of using Apk files as they can have a negative impact as well as a positive one.

 

Also another thing to consider is that is your phone compatible / can support the feature.

 

Try going onto your myfiles and apk files to see if it'll let you continue from there. 

 

 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

First I'd say be wary of using Apk files as they can have a negative impact as well as a positive one.

 

Also another thing to consider is that is your phone compatible / can support the feature.

 

Try going onto your myfiles and apk files to see if it'll let you continue from there. 

 

 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

First I'd say be wary of using Apk files as they can have a negative impact as well as a positive one.

 

Also another thing to consider is that is your phone compatible / can support the feature.

 

Try going onto your myfiles and apk files to see if it'll let you continue from there. 

 

 


i did that but it doesn't work. !

Superuser I
Superuser I

@abdullah_aghbar wrote:

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

First I'd say be wary of using Apk files as they can have a negative impact as well as a positive one.

 

Also another thing to consider is that is your phone compatible / can support the feature.

 

Try going onto your myfiles and apk files to see if it'll let you continue from there. 

 

 


i did that but it doesn't work. !


Then i can only assume that Apk isn't the right build or compatible with your phone or software

 

 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

@abdullah_aghbar wrote:

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

First I'd say be wary of using Apk files as they can have a negative impact as well as a positive one.

 

Also another thing to consider is that is your phone compatible / can support the feature.

 

Try going onto your myfiles and apk files to see if it'll let you continue from there. 

 

 


i did that but it doesn't work. !


Then i can only assume that Apk isn't the right build or compatible with your phone or software

 

 


can you check this please ?

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Smartphones/Can-t-use-call-record-for-A50/m-p/1210009#M362...

Superuser I
Superuser I

I assume your both in the same country ?

 

Was this a phone supplied as part of a contract or did you buy it direct from Samsung or was it imported ?

 

Are you both on the same Network ?

 

I ask because some networks impose their own tweaked version of the firmware and carrier files that can add or take away features.

 

 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

I assume your both in the same country ?

 

Was this a phone supplied as part of a contract or did you buy it direct from Samsung or was it imported ?

 

Are you both on the same Network ?

 

I ask because some networks impose their own tweaked version of the firmware and carrier files that can add or take away features.

 

 


yes we did buy it from same county and from samsung !! 

what can i do. ? 

ive watched some videos they install HWcallrecord and it work with them but not with me !

Superuser I
Superuser I

I'm sorry but this is as far as I can go on the subject of Apk files.

 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

 

 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

thank you 

please if youknow anyone could help me tell him 

i need an app or anything that i could record calls from both sides

Top Liked Authors