Support

Open search

get rid of app

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

hi peeps, how do I get rid of an app on my phone. its an s5. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
First Poster

Hi Marlax, 

There a couple of different options to be able to access the Settings menu.

One, you can press the Apps menu on the lower right hand corner of your homescreen and then swipe through until you find the Settings  icon. Once you select Settings, you can scroll down until you find the Application Manager and open it. Once you are in the Applications Manager, select the App you don't want anymore and select Uninstall.

However, easiest option is to access to the main Apps menu, select the Uninstall/Disable or the Edit menu, which will then present a red line above the apps, and then you can press on whichever app you don't need anymore.

Hope this helps but let us know if you need anything else. 

3 REPLIES 3
First Poster

2 main ways. Go into the apps area (not homescreen) and click on the app and hold down and you will see uninstall and cancel come up. Drag and drop into uninstall.The other way is through settings and you go into Apps manager. Find the app, click into and you will see an uninstall option. 

Apprentice

thanks. I'm not sure how to get to settings tho!! LOL

First Poster

Hi Marlax, 

There a couple of different options to be able to access the Settings menu.

One, you can press the Apps menu on the lower right hand corner of your homescreen and then swipe through until you find the Settings  icon. Once you select Settings, you can scroll down until you find the Application Manager and open it. Once you are in the Applications Manager, select the App you don't want anymore and select Uninstall.

However, easiest option is to access to the main Apps menu, select the Uninstall/Disable or the Edit menu, which will then present a red line above the apps, and then you can press on whichever app you don't need anymore.

Hope this helps but let us know if you need anything else. 

Top Liked Authors