Support

Open search

galaxy s6 issue please help help help

First Poster

Hy,I am new here and hoping to get some help some advice.

I am browsing the internet since 3 days already I couldn't really find a solution.

My galaxy s6 fell down and the screen turned black.The phone is working as I receive notifications.

I would like to recover my data from the phone.

The service centres where i took the phone they all need to wipe the data and change screen.

The screen change costs 150eu,and I can not pay that amount,I would like just to get recover my data.

I managed to remove the pattern,i connect my phone with smartswitch but than i receive the error/notification that "usb transfer is not allowed".I am not sure if the touch screen is working.I tried pressing the screen but I might not find the right place to press or it is not working.

1.How can I realise in this situation if the touchscreen is working?

2.If it is not working how could i use smartswitch to recover my data.

I tried 3 different programs which estimate to recover 10gb data,but they charge around 90$ to buy the program in order to recover the files,unfortunately I can not pay that amount.

Please help,any advice is more than welcome

2 REPLIES 2
Superuser I
Superuser I

My suggestion is that you either visit a highstreet store who have software to try and help or ask at a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre location. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

Thank you for your advice.

Somehow I managed to save my items.

Was a second of luck when the touch screen just worked

Top Liked Authors