Support

Open search

When will I get Nougat?

Highlighted

*ahem* As much as I love a good food fight, it's a pain to get tomato juice stains out.

All those XEU's and BTU's can get a bit confusing when you're juggling them in your mind.

Just to clarify, in the UK the Beta was only available to originally unlocked SIM-free variants of the S7. XEU variants have only just started getting the non-Beta version.

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted
First Poster

No sorry, I thought I was replying to Leon! ☺

Highlighted
First Poster

No sorry, I thought I was replying to Leon as his name came up! 🤔

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I
I think one of the problems here on this forum is the layout. I agree it's sometimes a bit confusing who you replying to.
Leon24xxx
Highlighted
First Poster

Hahahahaha! Sorry! My phone is SIM free and unlocked. I just got the feeling that I was getting grilled from Leon and I felt he was calling me a liar! Lol! 😜

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I
I was just replying to few posts at once. Instead repeating of all of that again and again I was giving info to everybody interested and in the same time trying to answer posted questions . But as there were few people involved in the conversation it became confusing which reply goes to who.

😕my mistake.
Leon24xxx
Highlighted
First Poster

That's ok! I just felt like I was being called a liar! Mistakes happen if your answering loads of posts! ☺

Highlighted

@Leon24xxx wrote:
I think one of the problems here on this forum is the layout. I agree it's sometimes a bit confusing who you replying to.

Had the same problem early on. But we discovered in the Reply option (as opposed to Quick Reply) if you type in '@' it'll bring up a list of peeps in the thread, so you can tag them into the post, e.g. @Leon24xxx. There's also a Quote button on the right in that Reply option:

Quote.JPG

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

I'm still waiting for nougat on my s6 ...

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Is the device  provided by your network? 

Leon24xxx
Top Liked Authors