Highlighted
Apprentice

Official

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I
Ok.
So you should already go an update.

But just digging into it a bit more... you mentioned that it shows beta when phone is rebooted.
That's weird as the boot loader screen and all UI wasn't showing that phone is using beta firmware.

Did you flashed this beta through pc (downloaded and flashed) or you got it from other source.?
Could you please explain. This might be helpful.
Leon24xxx
Highlighted
First Poster
Hi,
It says official! ☺
Highlighted
First Poster
It wasn't via Odin. I was invited to join the beta programme last year! I think you had to download the app via Galaxy apps. Since that has ended, it's no longer in Galaxy apps!☺
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I
But how did you get beta version in first place. Via PC or how?
Leon24xxx
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I
Hmm. That's weird then. I can't see any reason that you havent received update yet. Beta Programme users got it I think in January. Maybe Moderators would be able to help a bit more than me.
Leon24xxx
Highlighted
First Poster

Screenshot_20170308-123243.png

From here, which is on my phone, and possibly Samsung my Galaxy. I can't remember which. It was done legit through my phone, not my computer! ☺

Highlighted
Apprentice

@Leon24xxx wrote:

Well. In UK the way you got beta was simple. You had a BTU version then you register and then the OTA update with beta was downloaded.  

And that was the official way.  By the way BETA version of 7.0 ( In UK) was ONLY available as  BTU.  

How many times do I and others have to say this. The beta in the UK was open to unlocked XEU. I know cos I registered.

Highlighted
First Poster

My phone is unlocked, you don't have to be rude! Are you calling me a liar? ☹

Highlighted
Apprentice

@AJ720 wrote:

My phone is unlocked, you don't have to be rude! Are you calling me a liar? ☹

Was your post directed at me. If it was I wasn't replying to you. I was saying that it wasn't just BTU that was able to get the beta in the UK.

Miss information is one of my pet hates. 

Top Liked Authors