Support

Open search

When I play 888.com poker on my S8+, my cards won't show on my screen...

Highlighted
First Poster

I've tried changing every setting and no matter what I change, I still can't play poker because my cards won't show on my screen. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Have you tried clearing the apps cache and cookies ?

Also try playing in landscape mode. 

If this continues then perhaps look at the apps reviews in playstore and or report the bug back through the app. 

Im not convinced it’s your phones hardware or software at issue here. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
First Poster

I have used it in landscape mode. This is an absolute disgrace. First I couldn't get it out of Landscape mode and now I've lost an important poker match because this s*** phone can't even display the f***ing cards. I'm so angry I've nearly broke the phone. It certainly doesn't work like it did before because I've now damaged it too.

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Frustration can sometimes get the better of us :(

Sorry to hear you may have damaged your phone. 

Are you accessing this betting site via an app or via a website through your browser ?

Im willing to try see what appears on my s8 to see if mine does not work. 

Edit - on reading the app reviews as I suggested earlier other people are experiencing issues. Id certainly suggest reporting the bug back to the developer.

So there's no point in me trying to use the App.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
First Poster

Maybe because your screen is too small? Kidding, I know that Samsung has huge screens. This must be a bug that the platform has. Have you tried another devices? Another screen resolution or another manufacturer. If the problem persists, then it's because of the betting platform and you should switch to another. If there are no problems on other devices, then it's only yours. If you want another good bookmaker, visit bet-country.com and choose one from there. You'll also get an odds bonus for that.

Top Liked Authors