First Poster
Options

Hi Guys,

What is your favorite phone model?

7 REPLIES 7
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey! I love the A10 myself, I find it easy to use and it has everything I need :smiling-face::heavy-black-heart:.

What about you @Taleriah? What is your favourite phone model? :thinking-face:

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I used the Samsung Galaxy s8 for a while and liked the form factor @Taleriah 

One of my favourites was the Note 7 as it looked amazing and performed as much but unfortunately that model wasn't to be.

After looking at the Note Fe I ended up with a Samsung Note 9 and now a Samsung Note 10 which ticks all my wants and needs boxes.

It's a powerhouse of a device.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
My favourite design wise and features was my s10e but my current device ( a70) is my favourite for battery life, usability and screen size.
I'm not a gamer so the extra power from my s10e was kind of wasted on me, the camera was really nice too...but I get solid photos from my A70 if given enough time to frame the photo and I get between 8 ½ to 9 hours screen on time.
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
It has to be the S9 for me. I had an S6 for a while which I really liked, and finally jumped straight from the S6 to the S9. I feel like it suits my needs perfectly, both in terms of Battery, Storage and RAM. Will probably stick to it for as long as I can.

It's good to see the A range mentioned here, have always believed that range offers a really good deal for the price.
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
The S9 is a great phone, my brother has one, I like it's version of face / iris unlock
Plus the speakers sound great.
I miss the security or should I say perceived security of the IP rating now I'm using an A series , but the IP rating doesn't mean it's totally safe from the elements.

I love the A70 so much I'm not even looking at this years range, hopefully it will keep me going until I feel 5g has matured enough on the network I use, although I rarely use 4g 🙂 I've always switched to 3g for a more consistent connection, especially when online banking, emailing, etc
lebin
First Poster
Options

As you know Android is best so you can use Samsung S series which is good and performance is also solid.

Regards

Lebi

0 Likes
Larry1964
First Poster
Options

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was the best ever made. It was shaped the best and had a replaceable battery.

0 Likes